Darren Hayes Debuts 'Black Out the Sun' Music Video
Darren Hayes is dragged into the darkness in a music video for his new single "Black Out the Sun". The Aussie singer is standing in an empty deserted land with the dark cloud looming on the sky and black-hooded figures dancing behind him.
The song is about "not wanting to be in a world without love." He added, "[The] idea [is] that you could simply switch the sun off and the ground would turn to poison because all the things that made it beautiful were really in the reflection of the eyes of the person you've lost."
"Black Out the Sun" is listed in Darren's new album "Secret Codes and Battleships". In addition to the gloomy song, he also includes fun song "Talk Talk Talk" in the upcoming CD. "I would describe it as effervescent. It's quite synthy, and as a first cut from a record it's a nice introduction," he said of the uptempo tune.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked