Darren Hayes Debuts 'Black Out the Sun' Music Video
Darren Hayes is dragged into the darkness in a music video for his new single "Black Out the Sun". The Aussie singer is standing in an empty deserted land with the dark cloud looming on the sky and black-hooded figures dancing behind him.
The song is about "not wanting to be in a world without love." He added, "[The] idea [is] that you could simply switch the sun off and the ground would turn to poison because all the things that made it beautiful were really in the reflection of the eyes of the person you've lost."
"Black Out the Sun" is listed in Darren's new album "Secret Codes and Battleships". In addition to the gloomy song, he also includes fun song "Talk Talk Talk" in the upcoming CD. "I would describe it as effervescent. It's quite synthy, and as a first cut from a record it's a nice introduction," he said of the uptempo tune.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub