Darren Hayes Debuts 'Black Out the Sun' Music Video
Darren Hayes is dragged into the darkness in a music video for his new single "Black Out the Sun". The Aussie singer is standing in an empty deserted land with the dark cloud looming on the sky and black-hooded figures dancing behind him.
The song is about "not wanting to be in a world without love." He added, "[The] idea [is] that you could simply switch the sun off and the ground would turn to poison because all the things that made it beautiful were really in the reflection of the eyes of the person you've lost."
"Black Out the Sun" is listed in Darren's new album "Secret Codes and Battleships". In addition to the gloomy song, he also includes fun song "Talk Talk Talk" in the upcoming CD. "I would describe it as effervescent. It's quite synthy, and as a first cut from a record it's a nice introduction," he said of the uptempo tune.
Darren Hayes' "Black Out the Sun" music video
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives
- Aaron Paul and WGN America Are Developing Jack Daniel's Series 'Blood and Whiskey'
- Amber Tamblyn and Husband David Cross Welcome Baby Girl - See the Funny Announcement
- Tom Hiddleston Hints at Loki's Scene and Funnier Thor in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Chris Brown Posts Another Disturbing Rant After Karrueche Tran's Granted Restraining Order