Darren Hayes Debuts 'Black Out the Sun' Music Video
Darren Hayes is dragged into the darkness in a music video for his new single "Black Out the Sun". The Aussie singer is standing in an empty deserted land with the dark cloud looming on the sky and black-hooded figures dancing behind him.
The song is about "not wanting to be in a world without love." He added, "[The] idea [is] that you could simply switch the sun off and the ground would turn to poison because all the things that made it beautiful were really in the reflection of the eyes of the person you've lost."
"Black Out the Sun" is listed in Darren's new album "Secret Codes and Battleships". In addition to the gloomy song, he also includes fun song "Talk Talk Talk" in the upcoming CD. "I would describe it as effervescent. It's quite synthy, and as a first cut from a record it's a nice introduction," he said of the uptempo tune.
Darren Hayes' "Black Out the Sun" music video
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik