Darren Hayes Debuts 'Black Out the Sun' Music Video
Darren Hayes is dragged into the darkness in a music video for his new single "Black Out the Sun". The Aussie singer is standing in an empty deserted land with the dark cloud looming on the sky and black-hooded figures dancing behind him.
The song is about "not wanting to be in a world without love." He added, "[The] idea [is] that you could simply switch the sun off and the ground would turn to poison because all the things that made it beautiful were really in the reflection of the eyes of the person you've lost."
"Black Out the Sun" is listed in Darren's new album "Secret Codes and Battleships". In addition to the gloomy song, he also includes fun song "Talk Talk Talk" in the upcoming CD. "I would describe it as effervescent. It's quite synthy, and as a first cut from a record it's a nice introduction," he said of the uptempo tune.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'