Minka Kelly Linked to Ramon Rodriguez Post Derek Jeter Split
It doesn't take long for Minka Kelly to be linked to a new man. Shortly after news broke out that she and boyfriend Derek Jeter have called it quits, the 31-year-old actress is reported to have developed a "late-night friendship" with her "Charlie's Angels" co-star Ramon Rodriguez.
Dishing on the budding relationship, an on-set source told PEOPLE, "We have seen Minka and Ramon talking in his trailer way after hours, and often late into the night. They have been together long after they need to be for the show." Another source, however, stressed, "They're just friends. Ramon is basically the only guy on set so of course they all hang out with him."
Minka has been dating 37-year-old Derek since 2008. While she and the New York Yankees star were often hit with engagement rumors, the 31-year-old beauty has through her representative confirmed on Thursday, August 25 that they have ended their three-year romance. A source added at the time that they still "care about each other and are still friends."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic