Minka Kelly Linked to Ramon Rodriguez Post Derek Jeter Split
It doesn't take long for Minka Kelly to be linked to a new man. Shortly after news broke out that she and boyfriend Derek Jeter have called it quits, the 31-year-old actress is reported to have developed a "late-night friendship" with her "Charlie's Angels" co-star Ramon Rodriguez.
Dishing on the budding relationship, an on-set source told PEOPLE, "We have seen Minka and Ramon talking in his trailer way after hours, and often late into the night. They have been together long after they need to be for the show." Another source, however, stressed, "They're just friends. Ramon is basically the only guy on set so of course they all hang out with him."
Minka has been dating 37-year-old Derek since 2008. While she and the New York Yankees star were often hit with engagement rumors, the 31-year-old beauty has through her representative confirmed on Thursday, August 25 that they have ended their three-year romance. A source added at the time that they still "care about each other and are still friends."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt