Minka Kelly Linked to Ramon Rodriguez Post Derek Jeter Split
It doesn't take long for Minka Kelly to be linked to a new man. Shortly after news broke out that she and boyfriend Derek Jeter have called it quits, the 31-year-old actress is reported to have developed a "late-night friendship" with her "Charlie's Angels" co-star Ramon Rodriguez.
Dishing on the budding relationship, an on-set source told PEOPLE, "We have seen Minka and Ramon talking in his trailer way after hours, and often late into the night. They have been together long after they need to be for the show." Another source, however, stressed, "They're just friends. Ramon is basically the only guy on set so of course they all hang out with him."
Minka has been dating 37-year-old Derek since 2008. While she and the New York Yankees star were often hit with engagement rumors, the 31-year-old beauty has through her representative confirmed on Thursday, August 25 that they have ended their three-year romance. A source added at the time that they still "care about each other and are still friends."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'