Minka Kelly Linked to Ramon Rodriguez Post Derek Jeter Split
It doesn't take long for Minka Kelly to be linked to a new man. Shortly after news broke out that she and boyfriend Derek Jeter have called it quits, the 31-year-old actress is reported to have developed a "late-night friendship" with her "Charlie's Angels" co-star Ramon Rodriguez.
Dishing on the budding relationship, an on-set source told PEOPLE, "We have seen Minka and Ramon talking in his trailer way after hours, and often late into the night. They have been together long after they need to be for the show." Another source, however, stressed, "They're just friends. Ramon is basically the only guy on set so of course they all hang out with him."
Minka has been dating 37-year-old Derek since 2008. While she and the New York Yankees star were often hit with engagement rumors, the 31-year-old beauty has through her representative confirmed on Thursday, August 25 that they have ended their three-year romance. A source added at the time that they still "care about each other and are still friends."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'