'Hawaii Five-0' Season 2 Premiere Promo Features 'Lost' Alum
"Hawaii Five-0" team was wiped out at the end of the first season, but that won't be too long since one man will come to the rescue. Highlighted in a new promo for the second season, Terry O'Quinn portrays Navy Seal Lt. Commander White who helps free his former protege Steve McGarrett from jail.
According to TV Guide, White, who served with McGarrett's dad in Vietnam, will also have some answers regarding the murders of McGarrett's parents. Meanwhile, Kono is suspended from the force, pending an internal investigation.
By nabbing a role on "Hawaii Five-0", O'Quinn will reunite with his "Lost" co-star Daniel Dae Kim, who plays Detective Chin Ho Kelly. The police procedural series will also feature "Heroes" reunion by putting Masi Oka and Greg Grunberg in a scene together.
Grunberg lands a guest role as an ICE agent based out of Honolulu. His character will team up with Oka's Max Bergman when the Five-0 team handles the murder investigation of an ICE Agent under command.
"Hawaii Five-0" will kick off its second season airing on Monday, September 19 at 10/9c on CBS.
More Hawaii Five-0 News
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini