'Hawaii Five-0' Season 2 Premiere Promo Features 'Lost' Alum
"Hawaii Five-0" team was wiped out at the end of the first season, but that won't be too long since one man will come to the rescue. Highlighted in a new promo for the second season, Terry O'Quinn portrays Navy Seal Lt. Commander White who helps free his former protege Steve McGarrett from jail.
According to TV Guide, White, who served with McGarrett's dad in Vietnam, will also have some answers regarding the murders of McGarrett's parents. Meanwhile, Kono is suspended from the force, pending an internal investigation.
By nabbing a role on "Hawaii Five-0", O'Quinn will reunite with his "Lost" co-star Daniel Dae Kim, who plays Detective Chin Ho Kelly. The police procedural series will also feature "Heroes" reunion by putting Masi Oka and Greg Grunberg in a scene together.
Grunberg lands a guest role as an ICE agent based out of Honolulu. His character will team up with Oka's Max Bergman when the Five-0 team handles the murder investigation of an ICE Agent under command.
"Hawaii Five-0" will kick off its second season airing on Monday, September 19 at 10/9c on CBS.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March