'Hawaii Five-0' Season 2 Premiere Promo Features 'Lost' Alum
"Hawaii Five-0" team was wiped out at the end of the first season, but that won't be too long since one man will come to the rescue. Highlighted in a new promo for the second season, Terry O'Quinn portrays Navy Seal Lt. Commander White who helps free his former protege Steve McGarrett from jail.
According to TV Guide, White, who served with McGarrett's dad in Vietnam, will also have some answers regarding the murders of McGarrett's parents. Meanwhile, Kono is suspended from the force, pending an internal investigation.
By nabbing a role on "Hawaii Five-0", O'Quinn will reunite with his "Lost" co-star Daniel Dae Kim, who plays Detective Chin Ho Kelly. The police procedural series will also feature "Heroes" reunion by putting Masi Oka and Greg Grunberg in a scene together.
Grunberg lands a guest role as an ICE agent based out of Honolulu. His character will team up with Oka's Max Bergman when the Five-0 team handles the murder investigation of an ICE Agent under command.
"Hawaii Five-0" will kick off its second season airing on Monday, September 19 at 10/9c on CBS.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame