'Hawaii Five-0' Season 2 Premiere Promo Features 'Lost' Alum
"Hawaii Five-0" team was wiped out at the end of the first season, but that won't be too long since one man will come to the rescue. Highlighted in a new promo for the second season, Terry O'Quinn portrays Navy Seal Lt. Commander White who helps free his former protege Steve McGarrett from jail.
According to TV Guide, White, who served with McGarrett's dad in Vietnam, will also have some answers regarding the murders of McGarrett's parents. Meanwhile, Kono is suspended from the force, pending an internal investigation.
By nabbing a role on "Hawaii Five-0", O'Quinn will reunite with his "Lost" co-star Daniel Dae Kim, who plays Detective Chin Ho Kelly. The police procedural series will also feature "Heroes" reunion by putting Masi Oka and Greg Grunberg in a scene together.
Grunberg lands a guest role as an ICE agent based out of Honolulu. His character will team up with Oka's Max Bergman when the Five-0 team handles the murder investigation of an ICE Agent under command.
"Hawaii Five-0" will kick off its second season airing on Monday, September 19 at 10/9c on CBS.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance