Kelly Clarkson's New Single 'Mr. Know It All' Surfaces in Full
A few days before Kelly Clarkson's single "Mr. Know It All" is officially released, an audio stream for the song hits the web for fans' delight. Initially set to come out on August 30, the pop/rock song carries mid-tempo beat and has potential to be radio bait with the appeal of her powerful voice.
"Oh you think that you know me/ That's why I'm leaving you lonely/ Cause baby you don't know a thing about me/ You don't know a thing about me," Kelly sings. "When and where to go, no right to tell me/ Acting like you own me lately/ Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me/ You don't know a thing about me."
The single will be followed by the release of Kelly's new album "Stronger" which is due in the United States on October 25. The project was recently marred by the leak of her 50 unreleased songs, but she refused to get herself all riled up about the issue. "No point in getting angry because there's nothing I can do so I hope y'all like the music," she said back then.
Although Kelly didn't rant about the leak, it doesn't mean that she was not upset. In an interview with EW recently, she said, "Oh my God, have you ever been robbed? I have. I've been physically robbed a couple of times, but this is much worse. I think what made me mad was that: 1) People stole from me, and 2): Everybody had no idea what my next album was going to sound like. That really caused a lot of confusion."
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media