Kelly Clarkson's New Single 'Mr. Know It All' Surfaces in Full
A few days before Kelly Clarkson's single "Mr. Know It All" is officially released, an audio stream for the song hits the web for fans' delight. Initially set to come out on August 30, the pop/rock song carries mid-tempo beat and has potential to be radio bait with the appeal of her powerful voice.
"Oh you think that you know me/ That's why I'm leaving you lonely/ Cause baby you don't know a thing about me/ You don't know a thing about me," Kelly sings. "When and where to go, no right to tell me/ Acting like you own me lately/ Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me/ You don't know a thing about me."
The single will be followed by the release of Kelly's new album "Stronger" which is due in the United States on October 25. The project was recently marred by the leak of her 50 unreleased songs, but she refused to get herself all riled up about the issue. "No point in getting angry because there's nothing I can do so I hope y'all like the music," she said back then.
Although Kelly didn't rant about the leak, it doesn't mean that she was not upset. In an interview with EW recently, she said, "Oh my God, have you ever been robbed? I have. I've been physically robbed a couple of times, but this is much worse. I think what made me mad was that: 1) People stole from me, and 2): Everybody had no idea what my next album was going to sound like. That really caused a lot of confusion."
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage