Katt Williams Kicked Out of Young Jeezy's Concert for Brawling
Getting kicked out of a show has become more and more common for comedian Katt Williams. Three weeks ago he was thrown out of his own comedy show after getting too "belligerent" towards his crowd, and this week, he was kicked out from Young Jeezy's show in Phoenix for fighting inside the club.
The brawl which includes the club promoter and some other concertgoers was caught on tape and can be viewed on YouTube. It is unclear what started the fight but it appears that Williams did not hit anyone but himself. Sans his shirt, the comedian ran up and down the stage and beat his own chest at one point.
The Celebrity Theater concert was actually half-empty and the fight broke at the VIP area. Jeezy was half-way through his concert and had just started "I Luv It" when some people started punching each other. Jeezy had to briefly stop the show when the violence began to take over the stage. Williams and his entourage were later escorted to the exit and Jeezy resumed his concert with "Soul Survivor".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes