Katt Williams Kicked Out of Young Jeezy's Concert for Brawling
Getting kicked out of a show has become more and more common for comedian Katt Williams. Three weeks ago he was thrown out of his own comedy show after getting too "belligerent" towards his crowd, and this week, he was kicked out from Young Jeezy's show in Phoenix for fighting inside the club.
The brawl which includes the club promoter and some other concertgoers was caught on tape and can be viewed on YouTube. It is unclear what started the fight but it appears that Williams did not hit anyone but himself. Sans his shirt, the comedian ran up and down the stage and beat his own chest at one point.
The Celebrity Theater concert was actually half-empty and the fight broke at the VIP area. Jeezy was half-way through his concert and had just started "I Luv It" when some people started punching each other. Jeezy had to briefly stop the show when the violence began to take over the stage. Williams and his entourage were later escorted to the exit and Jeezy resumed his concert with "Soul Survivor".
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair