Katt Williams Kicked Out of Young Jeezy's Concert for Brawling
Getting kicked out of a show has become more and more common for comedian Katt Williams. Three weeks ago he was thrown out of his own comedy show after getting too "belligerent" towards his crowd, and this week, he was kicked out from Young Jeezy's show in Phoenix for fighting inside the club.
The brawl which includes the club promoter and some other concertgoers was caught on tape and can be viewed on YouTube. It is unclear what started the fight but it appears that Williams did not hit anyone but himself. Sans his shirt, the comedian ran up and down the stage and beat his own chest at one point.
The Celebrity Theater concert was actually half-empty and the fight broke at the VIP area. Jeezy was half-way through his concert and had just started "I Luv It" when some people started punching each other. Jeezy had to briefly stop the show when the violence began to take over the stage. Williams and his entourage were later escorted to the exit and Jeezy resumed his concert with "Soul Survivor".
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli