Katt Williams Kicked Out of Young Jeezy's Concert for Brawling
Getting kicked out of a show has become more and more common for comedian Katt Williams. Three weeks ago he was thrown out of his own comedy show after getting too "belligerent" towards his crowd, and this week, he was kicked out from Young Jeezy's show in Phoenix for fighting inside the club.
The brawl which includes the club promoter and some other concertgoers was caught on tape and can be viewed on YouTube. It is unclear what started the fight but it appears that Williams did not hit anyone but himself. Sans his shirt, the comedian ran up and down the stage and beat his own chest at one point.
The Celebrity Theater concert was actually half-empty and the fight broke at the VIP area. Jeezy was half-way through his concert and had just started "I Luv It" when some people started punching each other. Jeezy had to briefly stop the show when the violence began to take over the stage. Williams and his entourage were later escorted to the exit and Jeezy resumed his concert with "Soul Survivor".
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor