Video: Kathy Griffin Pokes Fun at Jim Carrey by Professing Love to Justin Bieber
Kathy Griffin is 'so inspired' by Jim Carrey that she follows his lead in professing love to a younger star. Shortly after Carrey's viral love confession to Emma Stone made headlines, the "My Life on the D-List" star makes her own video which she addresses to teen heartthrob Justin Bieber.
Spoofing Carrey's video, the comedienne stands before the camera with her face in super close-up mode and starts by telling Bieber, "You are all the way beautiful." She, however, gives a funny twist by adding, "even with those lesbian bangs," before hurriedly saying, "That is not any diss to the LGBT community."
As she glanced back and forth between the camera and a copy of what Carrey said in his video, the 50-year-old continues, "You're smart and kind-hearted," but quickly adds, "That's urban assumption, but I assume...You seem nice." When it comes to the wish to marry part, she says, "Oh, that's actually not true. It's messy, Justin. ... We would just go steady."
Griffin later acknowledges, "And the sex - whoo - it's going to be weird." The Vicki Groener of "Suddenly Susan" goes on to discuss about adopting kids with the boyfriend of Selena Gomez because of the lack of eggs in her system. She also jokes about the wrinkles on her ass.
Jim previously posted a love letter video for Emma Stone on his newly launched website, JimCarreyTruLife. In it, he said, "If I were a lot younger, I would marry you, and we would have chubby little freckled-faced kids." While his words in the video may raise eyebrows to some, his representative clarified to Access Hollywood, "It's a comical love letter."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones