Video: Kathy Griffin Pokes Fun at Jim Carrey by Professing Love to Justin Bieber
Kathy Griffin is 'so inspired' by Jim Carrey that she follows his lead in professing love to a younger star. Shortly after Carrey's viral love confession to Emma Stone made headlines, the "My Life on the D-List" star makes her own video which she addresses to teen heartthrob Justin Bieber.
Spoofing Carrey's video, the comedienne stands before the camera with her face in super close-up mode and starts by telling Bieber, "You are all the way beautiful." She, however, gives a funny twist by adding, "even with those lesbian bangs," before hurriedly saying, "That is not any diss to the LGBT community."
As she glanced back and forth between the camera and a copy of what Carrey said in his video, the 50-year-old continues, "You're smart and kind-hearted," but quickly adds, "That's urban assumption, but I assume...You seem nice." When it comes to the wish to marry part, she says, "Oh, that's actually not true. It's messy, Justin. ... We would just go steady."
Griffin later acknowledges, "And the sex - whoo - it's going to be weird." The Vicki Groener of "Suddenly Susan" goes on to discuss about adopting kids with the boyfriend of Selena Gomez because of the lack of eggs in her system. She also jokes about the wrinkles on her ass.
Jim previously posted a love letter video for Emma Stone on his newly launched website, JimCarreyTruLife. In it, he said, "If I were a lot younger, I would marry you, and we would have chubby little freckled-faced kids." While his words in the video may raise eyebrows to some, his representative clarified to Access Hollywood, "It's a comical love letter."
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury