'Glee' Star Chord Overstreet Confirms Working on Album
Beside continuing to explore his talent in acting, Chord Overstreet is also trying his hands at music. The actor who plays Sam Evans in the second season of "Glee" said he's currently working on an album. "I've been encouraged and excited by the interest from record labels and publishers," he told TVLine.
Revealing when the decision to make his own music came to him, Chord recalled it happened after he was offered to return to the FOX TV series. "They offered me the chance to come back for a few episodes, but there was nothing guaranteed so I decided to dive into the music thing," the 22-year-old hunk reasoned.
The son of country music musician Paul Overstreet admitted that he was initially bummed after learning he was not picked up as a regular. He, however, said, "I had the best time working on the show and I had one of the best life experiences. It was a blast. But I decided to look at it as an opportunity to dive into my music."
"I've been writing music my entire life and I had an opportunity to work on a record. It's something I have a huge passion for. I did a lot of thinking and I felt like it was a good time to work on my album and focus on that avenue of my career," he went on before adding that he hopes to "get something out there for the fans to hear pretty soon."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off