Joe Jonas Reveals Official Cover Art for New Album 'Fastlife'
The picture which will be featured on the first page of Joe Jonas' upcoming solo studio album "Fastlife" has been unwrapped. It depicts a close-up image of the Jonas Brothers star looking sharp in a plaid shirt and dark-colored jacket. Blurry lights and colors are featured on the background.
He's going to release the album in the U.S. on October 11. He has already started promo effort by having a round of live performances including the recent one in New Mexico. Next, he will join Britney Spears in some of her European "Femme Fatale" concerts and team up with Jay Sean for a joint tour.
At least two of the singles from the album have been embraced by music fans. One called "See No More" is co-written by Chris Brown, and the other titled "Love Slayer" is rumored to be a shout-out to Joe's ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift.
Responding to the Taylor rumor, Joe firmly told Metro, "No. That's not about her." He added, "When I write songs, I don't say who they are about because I don't want the audience to relate to what was going on with me when I wrote it. You say one thing and it becomes a rumor."
In fact, the "Camp Rock" actor is keen to do a collaboration with the country music cutie. "I think there's a great opportunity for [a collaboration] to happen," he gushed to Bliss in a separate interview. He insisted that they are "friend, not enemies" despite what people thought about them.
More Joe Jonas News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media