Joe Jonas Reveals Official Cover Art for New Album 'Fastlife'
The picture which will be featured on the first page of Joe Jonas' upcoming solo studio album "Fastlife" has been unwrapped. It depicts a close-up image of the Jonas Brothers star looking sharp in a plaid shirt and dark-colored jacket. Blurry lights and colors are featured on the background.
He's going to release the album in the U.S. on October 11. He has already started promo effort by having a round of live performances including the recent one in New Mexico. Next, he will join Britney Spears in some of her European "Femme Fatale" concerts and team up with Jay Sean for a joint tour.
At least two of the singles from the album have been embraced by music fans. One called "See No More" is co-written by Chris Brown, and the other titled "Love Slayer" is rumored to be a shout-out to Joe's ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift.
Responding to the Taylor rumor, Joe firmly told Metro, "No. That's not about her." He added, "When I write songs, I don't say who they are about because I don't want the audience to relate to what was going on with me when I wrote it. You say one thing and it becomes a rumor."
In fact, the "Camp Rock" actor is keen to do a collaboration with the country music cutie. "I think there's a great opportunity for [a collaboration] to happen," he gushed to Bliss in a separate interview. He insisted that they are "friend, not enemies" despite what people thought about them.
More Joe Jonas News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby