Rihanna's 'Cheers' Video Arrives in Full, Features Avril Lavigne's Cameo
Rihanna's chart-busting single "Cheers (Drink to That)" has got its accompanying music video premiering in full. It features a cameo from Avril Lavigne whose 2002 hit single "I'm With You" is used as a sample for the recently-released song.
The clips was shot in documentary style. It follow the Bajan songtstress traveling the world for her "Loud" tour and balancing her tight workload by enjoying downtime with her pals once after a while. Much like RiRi, Avril is also seen having fun of her own.
Co-written by Avril and Jermaine Jackson, "Cheers" is currently sitting at No. 4 on iTunes single chart. It previously occupied the seventh place before moving up to sixth and finally fourth. "What 6th single could do this with no video or promo..tell me," she proudly tweeted.
More Rihanna News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series