Rihanna's 'Cheers' Video Arrives in Full, Features Avril Lavigne's Cameo
Rihanna's chart-busting single "Cheers (Drink to That)" has got its accompanying music video premiering in full. It features a cameo from Avril Lavigne whose 2002 hit single "I'm With You" is used as a sample for the recently-released song.
The clips was shot in documentary style. It follow the Bajan songtstress traveling the world for her "Loud" tour and balancing her tight workload by enjoying downtime with her pals once after a while. Much like RiRi, Avril is also seen having fun of her own.
Co-written by Avril and Jermaine Jackson, "Cheers" is currently sitting at No. 4 on iTunes single chart. It previously occupied the seventh place before moving up to sixth and finally fourth. "What 6th single could do this with no video or promo..tell me," she proudly tweeted.
Rihanna's "Cheers (Drink to That)" music video
More Rihanna News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed