New On-Set Picture From 'The Avengers' Shows Gold Winged Vessel
A new picture taken from the Cleveland set of "The Avengers" has arrived online. It shows a vehicle which is rumored to an alien vessel. Another speculation suggests that the vehicle might belong to Thor since its design has similar vibes to that of the architecture, weapons and attire from Asgard.
Painted gold, the strange-looking object looks very much like a flying saucer with embedded wings and canines on its protruding head. According to Superhero Hype, the prop was specifically made to look very dirty for the filming of the superhero movie. It's spotted in the middle of the street among the wreckage.
Report that the movie will feature alien invasion has been swirling on the web since last year. It was said that there would be a battle with two alien races, the Skrulls and the Kree. The rumor got more persistent after a series of on-set footage appeared online showing city riots and panic attack. Nevertheless, there is no word from Marvel to either confirm or deny it.
Directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" will bring together Marvel Comics' famous superhero characters. The film will follow the team of Earth's mightiest heroes in fighting the biggest foes no single hero could withstand. It's due to hit U.S. theaters on May 4, 2012.
The movie stars Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Additionally, Tom Hiddleston and Stellan Skarsgard will reprise their "Thor" roles as Loki and Professor Erik respectively.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'