New On-Set Picture From 'The Avengers' Shows Gold Winged Vessel
A new picture taken from the Cleveland set of "The Avengers" has arrived online. It shows a vehicle which is rumored to an alien vessel. Another speculation suggests that the vehicle might belong to Thor since its design has similar vibes to that of the architecture, weapons and attire from Asgard.
Painted gold, the strange-looking object looks very much like a flying saucer with embedded wings and canines on its protruding head. According to Superhero Hype, the prop was specifically made to look very dirty for the filming of the superhero movie. It's spotted in the middle of the street among the wreckage.
Report that the movie will feature alien invasion has been swirling on the web since last year. It was said that there would be a battle with two alien races, the Skrulls and the Kree. The rumor got more persistent after a series of on-set footage appeared online showing city riots and panic attack. Nevertheless, there is no word from Marvel to either confirm or deny it.
Directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" will bring together Marvel Comics' famous superhero characters. The film will follow the team of Earth's mightiest heroes in fighting the biggest foes no single hero could withstand. It's due to hit U.S. theaters on May 4, 2012.
The movie stars Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Additionally, Tom Hiddleston and Stellan Skarsgard will reprise their "Thor" roles as Loki and Professor Erik respectively.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences