Mark and Donnie Wahlberg Partner With Brother to Open Wahlburgers Restaurant
Mark Wahlberg and his brother Donnie Wahlberg are going to have a burger joint of their own. According to the Boston Herald, the two Hollywood actors are joining forces with their chef brother, Paul, to open a hamburger restaurant called "Wahlburgers" in Hingham, Massachusetts.
The duo made the move to secure the name "Wahlburger" after discovering that a New York-based fast food chain, Tom Wahl's, sold a product using the moniker. Their business partner Ed St. Croix told the Herald, "It just work. It's a good sounding brand we could put out the product with, a great name people could relate to."
Mark and Donnie plan to set up the Wahlburgers at the Hingham Shipyard across from their Italian restaurant, Alma Nove. Their new 4,300-square-foot restaurant will be launched in the coming months and will seat 80 inside and 40 on an outdoor patio. It is also mentioned that they are looking to open a pizza joint as well.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'