Mark and Donnie Wahlberg Partner With Brother to Open Wahlburgers Restaurant
Mark Wahlberg and his brother Donnie Wahlberg are going to have a burger joint of their own. According to the Boston Herald, the two Hollywood actors are joining forces with their chef brother, Paul, to open a hamburger restaurant called "Wahlburgers" in Hingham, Massachusetts.
The duo made the move to secure the name "Wahlburger" after discovering that a New York-based fast food chain, Tom Wahl's, sold a product using the moniker. Their business partner Ed St. Croix told the Herald, "It just work. It's a good sounding brand we could put out the product with, a great name people could relate to."
Mark and Donnie plan to set up the Wahlburgers at the Hingham Shipyard across from their Italian restaurant, Alma Nove. Their new 4,300-square-foot restaurant will be launched in the coming months and will seat 80 inside and 40 on an outdoor patio. It is also mentioned that they are looking to open a pizza joint as well.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son