Mark and Donnie Wahlberg Partner With Brother to Open Wahlburgers Restaurant
Mark Wahlberg and his brother Donnie Wahlberg are going to have a burger joint of their own. According to the Boston Herald, the two Hollywood actors are joining forces with their chef brother, Paul, to open a hamburger restaurant called "Wahlburgers" in Hingham, Massachusetts.
The duo made the move to secure the name "Wahlburger" after discovering that a New York-based fast food chain, Tom Wahl's, sold a product using the moniker. Their business partner Ed St. Croix told the Herald, "It just work. It's a good sounding brand we could put out the product with, a great name people could relate to."
Mark and Donnie plan to set up the Wahlburgers at the Hingham Shipyard across from their Italian restaurant, Alma Nove. Their new 4,300-square-foot restaurant will be launched in the coming months and will seat 80 inside and 40 on an outdoor patio. It is also mentioned that they are looking to open a pizza joint as well.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur