Mark and Donnie Wahlberg Partner With Brother to Open Wahlburgers Restaurant
Mark Wahlberg and his brother Donnie Wahlberg are going to have a burger joint of their own. According to the Boston Herald, the two Hollywood actors are joining forces with their chef brother, Paul, to open a hamburger restaurant called "Wahlburgers" in Hingham, Massachusetts.
The duo made the move to secure the name "Wahlburger" after discovering that a New York-based fast food chain, Tom Wahl's, sold a product using the moniker. Their business partner Ed St. Croix told the Herald, "It just work. It's a good sounding brand we could put out the product with, a great name people could relate to."
Mark and Donnie plan to set up the Wahlburgers at the Hingham Shipyard across from their Italian restaurant, Alma Nove. Their new 4,300-square-foot restaurant will be launched in the coming months and will seat 80 inside and 40 on an outdoor patio. It is also mentioned that they are looking to open a pizza joint as well.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars