Mark and Donnie Wahlberg Partner With Brother to Open Wahlburgers Restaurant
Mark Wahlberg and his brother Donnie Wahlberg are going to have a burger joint of their own. According to the Boston Herald, the two Hollywood actors are joining forces with their chef brother, Paul, to open a hamburger restaurant called "Wahlburgers" in Hingham, Massachusetts.
The duo made the move to secure the name "Wahlburger" after discovering that a New York-based fast food chain, Tom Wahl's, sold a product using the moniker. Their business partner Ed St. Croix told the Herald, "It just work. It's a good sounding brand we could put out the product with, a great name people could relate to."
Mark and Donnie plan to set up the Wahlburgers at the Hingham Shipyard across from their Italian restaurant, Alma Nove. Their new 4,300-square-foot restaurant will be launched in the coming months and will seat 80 inside and 40 on an outdoor patio. It is also mentioned that they are looking to open a pizza joint as well.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked