Russell Armstrong's Funeral Attended by 'Real Housewives' Stars
One of the two funeral services for Russell Armstrong was held at the Church of the Hills-Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday, August 24 night. All of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars including his estranged wife Taylor Armstrong were in attendance. The funeral was closed for the public, including Bravo's cameras.
Lisa Vanderpump, Adrienne Maloof-Nassif and husband Dr. Paul Nassif and Kyle and Kim Richards were found among the mourners. Although Taylor doesn't get along with all of them, she invited them because she recognizes how "supportive" the women have all been since Russell's body was discovered more than a week ago.
However, Russell and Taylor's five-year-old daughter Kennedy reportedly didn't attend the funeral. "Taylor doesn't think it's in Kennedy's best interests to go to the memorial," a source told PerezHilton.com. "It's very hard to grasp as a 5-year-old, and given the way in which Russell died, well, Taylor doesn't want Kennedy to accidentally overhear someone talking about Russell's suicide. Taylor is protecting Kennedy, period. This little girl has been through enough with her parent's divorce, and now having to deal with her dad's death."
Russell would be cremated and his remains would be sent to his native Texas, where a second funeral will take place.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split