Russell Armstrong's Funeral Attended by 'Real Housewives' Stars
One of the two funeral services for Russell Armstrong was held at the Church of the Hills-Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday, August 24 night. All of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars including his estranged wife Taylor Armstrong were in attendance. The funeral was closed for the public, including Bravo's cameras.
Lisa Vanderpump, Adrienne Maloof-Nassif and husband Dr. Paul Nassif and Kyle and Kim Richards were found among the mourners. Although Taylor doesn't get along with all of them, she invited them because she recognizes how "supportive" the women have all been since Russell's body was discovered more than a week ago.
However, Russell and Taylor's five-year-old daughter Kennedy reportedly didn't attend the funeral. "Taylor doesn't think it's in Kennedy's best interests to go to the memorial," a source told PerezHilton.com. "It's very hard to grasp as a 5-year-old, and given the way in which Russell died, well, Taylor doesn't want Kennedy to accidentally overhear someone talking about Russell's suicide. Taylor is protecting Kennedy, period. This little girl has been through enough with her parent's divorce, and now having to deal with her dad's death."
Russell would be cremated and his remains would be sent to his native Texas, where a second funeral will take place.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!