Russell Armstrong's Funeral Attended by 'Real Housewives' Stars
One of the two funeral services for Russell Armstrong was held at the Church of the Hills-Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday, August 24 night. All of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars including his estranged wife Taylor Armstrong were in attendance. The funeral was closed for the public, including Bravo's cameras.
Lisa Vanderpump, Adrienne Maloof-Nassif and husband Dr. Paul Nassif and Kyle and Kim Richards were found among the mourners. Although Taylor doesn't get along with all of them, she invited them because she recognizes how "supportive" the women have all been since Russell's body was discovered more than a week ago.
However, Russell and Taylor's five-year-old daughter Kennedy reportedly didn't attend the funeral. "Taylor doesn't think it's in Kennedy's best interests to go to the memorial," a source told PerezHilton.com. "It's very hard to grasp as a 5-year-old, and given the way in which Russell died, well, Taylor doesn't want Kennedy to accidentally overhear someone talking about Russell's suicide. Taylor is protecting Kennedy, period. This little girl has been through enough with her parent's divorce, and now having to deal with her dad's death."
Russell would be cremated and his remains would be sent to his native Texas, where a second funeral will take place.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound