Video Premiere: 'Glee' Cast Cover David Bowie's 'Fashion'
Lea Michele along with Cory Monteith and the other "Glee" regulars get makeover in a "Fashion" video. The actress playing Rachel Berry takes the lead singing David Bowie's classic. She looks dazzling in a sequinned silver minidress and black ankle heeled boots.
Harry Shum Jr. channels his inner paparazzi by following Dianna Agron on the runway with his camera. Mark Salling sticks to his bad boy image looking all rebels in a FNO t-shirt, vest and boots. In addition to the New Directions members, Darren Criss from the Warblers takes the stage as well.
While the kids are strutting their stuff on the runway, Jane Lynch is doing what she does best, yelling through her megaphone. Channeling her inner mean-looking Sue Sylvester, she trades her signature tracksuit with a white shirt and striped blazer. She shouts "I love fashion" and "get out there and shop."
The video was filmed during a photo shoot for Vogue's September issue where they grace the cover. The clip was released as a promo for annual charitable Fashion's Night Out event to be held on September 8 in cities around the world.
'Glee' Cast's "Fashion" music video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3