Video Premiere: 'Glee' Cast Cover David Bowie's 'Fashion'
Lea Michele along with Cory Monteith and the other "Glee" regulars get makeover in a "Fashion" video. The actress playing Rachel Berry takes the lead singing David Bowie's classic. She looks dazzling in a sequinned silver minidress and black ankle heeled boots.
Harry Shum Jr. channels his inner paparazzi by following Dianna Agron on the runway with his camera. Mark Salling sticks to his bad boy image looking all rebels in a FNO t-shirt, vest and boots. In addition to the New Directions members, Darren Criss from the Warblers takes the stage as well.
While the kids are strutting their stuff on the runway, Jane Lynch is doing what she does best, yelling through her megaphone. Channeling her inner mean-looking Sue Sylvester, she trades her signature tracksuit with a white shirt and striped blazer. She shouts "I love fashion" and "get out there and shop."
The video was filmed during a photo shoot for Vogue's September issue where they grace the cover. The clip was released as a promo for annual charitable Fashion's Night Out event to be held on September 8 in cities around the world.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'