Video Premiere: 'Glee' Cast Cover David Bowie's 'Fashion'
Lea Michele along with Cory Monteith and the other "Glee" regulars get makeover in a "Fashion" video. The actress playing Rachel Berry takes the lead singing David Bowie's classic. She looks dazzling in a sequinned silver minidress and black ankle heeled boots.
Harry Shum Jr. channels his inner paparazzi by following Dianna Agron on the runway with his camera. Mark Salling sticks to his bad boy image looking all rebels in a FNO t-shirt, vest and boots. In addition to the New Directions members, Darren Criss from the Warblers takes the stage as well.
While the kids are strutting their stuff on the runway, Jane Lynch is doing what she does best, yelling through her megaphone. Channeling her inner mean-looking Sue Sylvester, she trades her signature tracksuit with a white shirt and striped blazer. She shouts "I love fashion" and "get out there and shop."
The video was filmed during a photo shoot for Vogue's September issue where they grace the cover. The clip was released as a promo for annual charitable Fashion's Night Out event to be held on September 8 in cities around the world.
'Glee' Cast's "Fashion" music video
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert