Video Premiere: 'Glee' Cast Cover David Bowie's 'Fashion'
Lea Michele along with Cory Monteith and the other "Glee" regulars get makeover in a "Fashion" video. The actress playing Rachel Berry takes the lead singing David Bowie's classic. She looks dazzling in a sequinned silver minidress and black ankle heeled boots.
Harry Shum Jr. channels his inner paparazzi by following Dianna Agron on the runway with his camera. Mark Salling sticks to his bad boy image looking all rebels in a FNO t-shirt, vest and boots. In addition to the New Directions members, Darren Criss from the Warblers takes the stage as well.
While the kids are strutting their stuff on the runway, Jane Lynch is doing what she does best, yelling through her megaphone. Channeling her inner mean-looking Sue Sylvester, she trades her signature tracksuit with a white shirt and striped blazer. She shouts "I love fashion" and "get out there and shop."
The video was filmed during a photo shoot for Vogue's September issue where they grace the cover. The clip was released as a promo for annual charitable Fashion's Night Out event to be held on September 8 in cities around the world.
'Glee' Cast's "Fashion" music video
More Glee News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars