Video Premiere: 'Glee' Cast Cover David Bowie's 'Fashion'
Lea Michele along with Cory Monteith and the other "Glee" regulars get makeover in a "Fashion" video. The actress playing Rachel Berry takes the lead singing David Bowie's classic. She looks dazzling in a sequinned silver minidress and black ankle heeled boots.
Harry Shum Jr. channels his inner paparazzi by following Dianna Agron on the runway with his camera. Mark Salling sticks to his bad boy image looking all rebels in a FNO t-shirt, vest and boots. In addition to the New Directions members, Darren Criss from the Warblers takes the stage as well.
While the kids are strutting their stuff on the runway, Jane Lynch is doing what she does best, yelling through her megaphone. Channeling her inner mean-looking Sue Sylvester, she trades her signature tracksuit with a white shirt and striped blazer. She shouts "I love fashion" and "get out there and shop."
The video was filmed during a photo shoot for Vogue's September issue where they grace the cover. The clip was released as a promo for annual charitable Fashion's Night Out event to be held on September 8 in cities around the world.
'Glee' Cast's "Fashion" music video
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child