Butch Cassidy Gets His Last Adventure in First 'Blackthorn' Trailer
What if Butch Cassidy was not killed in a standoff with the Bolivian military in 1908 and grew old? An answer to this imagination is offered in "Blackthorn" which has its first trailer unleashed via Apple.
In the drama movie, Cassidy survived and is quietly living out his years under the name James Blackthorn in a secluded Bolivian village. Hoping to see his family again before he dies, Cassidy sets out on the long journey home.
However, his plan is derailed when he meets an ambitious young criminal who lures him into one last adventure, the likes of which he hasn't experienced since his glory days with the Sundance Kid.
Academy Award-nominee Sam Shepard portrays Cassidy, with Eduardo Noriega playing the young criminal. Mateo Gil directs this Western film which is set for October 7 limited release in the U.S.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant