Butch Cassidy Gets His Last Adventure in First 'Blackthorn' Trailer
What if Butch Cassidy was not killed in a standoff with the Bolivian military in 1908 and grew old? An answer to this imagination is offered in "Blackthorn" which has its first trailer unleashed via Apple.
In the drama movie, Cassidy survived and is quietly living out his years under the name James Blackthorn in a secluded Bolivian village. Hoping to see his family again before he dies, Cassidy sets out on the long journey home.
However, his plan is derailed when he meets an ambitious young criminal who lures him into one last adventure, the likes of which he hasn't experienced since his glory days with the Sundance Kid.
Academy Award-nominee Sam Shepard portrays Cassidy, with Eduardo Noriega playing the young criminal. Mateo Gil directs this Western film which is set for October 7 limited release in the U.S.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO