Butch Cassidy Gets His Last Adventure in First 'Blackthorn' Trailer
What if Butch Cassidy was not killed in a standoff with the Bolivian military in 1908 and grew old? An answer to this imagination is offered in "Blackthorn" which has its first trailer unleashed via Apple.
In the drama movie, Cassidy survived and is quietly living out his years under the name James Blackthorn in a secluded Bolivian village. Hoping to see his family again before he dies, Cassidy sets out on the long journey home.
However, his plan is derailed when he meets an ambitious young criminal who lures him into one last adventure, the likes of which he hasn't experienced since his glory days with the Sundance Kid.
Academy Award-nominee Sam Shepard portrays Cassidy, with Eduardo Noriega playing the young criminal. Mateo Gil directs this Western film which is set for October 7 limited release in the U.S.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up