Butch Cassidy Gets His Last Adventure in First 'Blackthorn' Trailer
What if Butch Cassidy was not killed in a standoff with the Bolivian military in 1908 and grew old? An answer to this imagination is offered in "Blackthorn" which has its first trailer unleashed via Apple.
In the drama movie, Cassidy survived and is quietly living out his years under the name James Blackthorn in a secluded Bolivian village. Hoping to see his family again before he dies, Cassidy sets out on the long journey home.
However, his plan is derailed when he meets an ambitious young criminal who lures him into one last adventure, the likes of which he hasn't experienced since his glory days with the Sundance Kid.
Academy Award-nominee Sam Shepard portrays Cassidy, with Eduardo Noriega playing the young criminal. Mateo Gil directs this Western film which is set for October 7 limited release in the U.S.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer