Butch Cassidy Gets His Last Adventure in First 'Blackthorn' Trailer
What if Butch Cassidy was not killed in a standoff with the Bolivian military in 1908 and grew old? An answer to this imagination is offered in "Blackthorn" which has its first trailer unleashed via Apple.
In the drama movie, Cassidy survived and is quietly living out his years under the name James Blackthorn in a secluded Bolivian village. Hoping to see his family again before he dies, Cassidy sets out on the long journey home.
However, his plan is derailed when he meets an ambitious young criminal who lures him into one last adventure, the likes of which he hasn't experienced since his glory days with the Sundance Kid.
Academy Award-nominee Sam Shepard portrays Cassidy, with Eduardo Noriega playing the young criminal. Mateo Gil directs this Western film which is set for October 7 limited release in the U.S.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl