Kelly Clarkson Reveals Handwritten Lyrics of New Single 'Mr. Know It All'
Days leading to the official release of her lead single "Mr. Know It All", Kelly Clarkson unwrapped its handwritten lyrics. The winner of "American Idol" inaugural season posted the lyrics on her official website in hopes to tide fans over before the song comes out for listening pleasure on August 30.
"Oh you think that you know me/ That's why I'm leaving you lonely/ Cause baby you don't know a thing about me/ You don't know a thing about me/ You ain't got the right to tell me/ When and where to go, no right to tell me/ Acting like you own me lately/ Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me/ You don't know a thing about me."
The single will be followed by the release of Kelly's new album "Stronger" which is due in the United States on October 25. The project was marred by the leak of her 50 unreleased songs, but she refused to get herself all riled up about the issue. "No point in getting angry because there's nothing I can do so I hope y'all like the music," she said back then.
Although Kelly didn't rant about the leak, it doesn't mean that she was not upset. In an interview with EW recently, she said, "Oh my God, have you ever been robbed? I have. I've been physically robbed a couple of times, but this is much worse. I think what made me mad was that: 1) People stole from me, and 2): Everybody had no idea what my next album was going to sound like. That really caused a lot of confusion."
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor