Rihanna Flat-Out Denies Existence of Sex Tape With J. Cole
Rihanna is fighting back reports suggesting that she has a sex tape with Roc Nation rapper J. Cole. The "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker has taken to her Twitter page on Wednesday, August 24 to rebut Hustler's recent claim that they are in possession of the alleged tape.
Denying flat out the existence of the tape, the 23-year-old Bajan beauty tweeted, "We don't believe U, U need more people...AND ofcourse an actual sextape!" She ended the posting with a hashtag of "slownewsday". Meanwhile, Cole, her supposed partner in the rumored video, wrote in his own page, "Gossip Gossip, n***a just stop it."
Riri's tweet came shortly after Hustler released a statement regarding the singer's intimate video. A representative for the adult company told Radar Online, "Hustler are in possession of the Rihanna and J-Cole tape. We have seen it and we do not know what we are going to do with it yet."
Riri has hit the road together with Cole this year for her 2011 Loud tour, where he served as her opening act. In turn, the "California King Bed" singer made a cameo in a music video for his single "Can't Get Enough".
More Rihanna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie