Rihanna Flat-Out Denies Existence of Sex Tape With J. Cole
Rihanna is fighting back reports suggesting that she has a sex tape with Roc Nation rapper J. Cole. The "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker has taken to her Twitter page on Wednesday, August 24 to rebut Hustler's recent claim that they are in possession of the alleged tape.
Denying flat out the existence of the tape, the 23-year-old Bajan beauty tweeted, "We don't believe U, U need more people...AND ofcourse an actual sextape!" She ended the posting with a hashtag of "slownewsday". Meanwhile, Cole, her supposed partner in the rumored video, wrote in his own page, "Gossip Gossip, n***a just stop it."
Riri's tweet came shortly after Hustler released a statement regarding the singer's intimate video. A representative for the adult company told Radar Online, "Hustler are in possession of the Rihanna and J-Cole tape. We have seen it and we do not know what we are going to do with it yet."
Riri has hit the road together with Cole this year for her 2011 Loud tour, where he served as her opening act. In turn, the "California King Bed" singer made a cameo in a music video for his single "Can't Get Enough".
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion