Fresh 'World War Z' Set Photos: Brad Pitt Runs in Panic Among Troops
Brad Pitt has been photographed running in panic when filming another scene for "World War Z". During the production on Thursday, August 24, the 47-year-old actor shot his scene among troops and other civilians in a crowded street in Glasgow.
Donning a long-sleeved shirt and denim, the spouse of Angelina Jolie was snapped holding a girl who seems to be his on-screen daughter. Another cast member who was also seen on the location was Bobby Petta.
Over the weekend, Pitt was also caught on camera shooting a scene inside a Chevy camper van on the set in Grangemounth. At that time, he was joined by his on-screen leading lady Mireille Enos.
"World War Z" is directed by Scott Cooper and is slated to open in U.S. theaters on December 12, 2012. Other stars who support the movie are James Badge Dale, Julia Levy-Boeken, Daniella Kertesz, Matthew Fox as well Elyes Gabel.
Based on Max Brook's best-selling novel, "World War Z: an Oral History of the Zombie War", the film centers on a United Nations employee Gerry Lane. He traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny