Fresh 'World War Z' Set Photos: Brad Pitt Runs in Panic Among Troops
Brad Pitt has been photographed running in panic when filming another scene for "World War Z". During the production on Thursday, August 24, the 47-year-old actor shot his scene among troops and other civilians in a crowded street in Glasgow.
Donning a long-sleeved shirt and denim, the spouse of Angelina Jolie was snapped holding a girl who seems to be his on-screen daughter. Another cast member who was also seen on the location was Bobby Petta.
Over the weekend, Pitt was also caught on camera shooting a scene inside a Chevy camper van on the set in Grangemounth. At that time, he was joined by his on-screen leading lady Mireille Enos.
"World War Z" is directed by Scott Cooper and is slated to open in U.S. theaters on December 12, 2012. Other stars who support the movie are James Badge Dale, Julia Levy-Boeken, Daniella Kertesz, Matthew Fox as well Elyes Gabel.
Based on Max Brook's best-selling novel, "World War Z: an Oral History of the Zombie War", the film centers on a United Nations employee Gerry Lane. He traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart