Fresh 'World War Z' Set Photos: Brad Pitt Runs in Panic Among Troops
Brad Pitt has been photographed running in panic when filming another scene for "World War Z". During the production on Thursday, August 24, the 47-year-old actor shot his scene among troops and other civilians in a crowded street in Glasgow.
Donning a long-sleeved shirt and denim, the spouse of Angelina Jolie was snapped holding a girl who seems to be his on-screen daughter. Another cast member who was also seen on the location was Bobby Petta.
Over the weekend, Pitt was also caught on camera shooting a scene inside a Chevy camper van on the set in Grangemounth. At that time, he was joined by his on-screen leading lady Mireille Enos.
"World War Z" is directed by Scott Cooper and is slated to open in U.S. theaters on December 12, 2012. Other stars who support the movie are James Badge Dale, Julia Levy-Boeken, Daniella Kertesz, Matthew Fox as well Elyes Gabel.
Based on Max Brook's best-selling novel, "World War Z: an Oral History of the Zombie War", the film centers on a United Nations employee Gerry Lane. He traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child