New Teasers of 'Walking Dead' Season 2 Full of Chilling Terrors
Four new teasers for "The Walking Dead" season 2 have been released, highlighting the dark and chilling moments that will still be part of the next chapter. While giving a look at how the walkers spread terror among humans, one of the videos also gives an advice that keeping silent is the best way to avoid being attacked by the zombies.
Unlike the first season which was mainly set in the city centers, the second season will see many actions set in the woods. "We're gonna see a lot of rural roads and open fields see how bad things are as you get away from the city centers," executive producer Robert Kirkman teased.
AMC will begin airing the new episodes of "The Walking Dead" on Sunday, October 16. The show recently underwent a major change in the crew line-up, with Glen Mazzara replacing Frank Darabont as the showrunner.
More The Walking Dead News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'