New Teasers of 'Walking Dead' Season 2 Full of Chilling Terrors
Four new teasers for "The Walking Dead" season 2 have been released, highlighting the dark and chilling moments that will still be part of the next chapter. While giving a look at how the walkers spread terror among humans, one of the videos also gives an advice that keeping silent is the best way to avoid being attacked by the zombies.
Unlike the first season which was mainly set in the city centers, the second season will see many actions set in the woods. "We're gonna see a lot of rural roads and open fields see how bad things are as you get away from the city centers," executive producer Robert Kirkman teased.
AMC will begin airing the new episodes of "The Walking Dead" on Sunday, October 16. The show recently underwent a major change in the crew line-up, with Glen Mazzara replacing Frank Darabont as the showrunner.
More The Walking Dead News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope