New Teasers of 'Walking Dead' Season 2 Full of Chilling Terrors
Four new teasers for "The Walking Dead" season 2 have been released, highlighting the dark and chilling moments that will still be part of the next chapter. While giving a look at how the walkers spread terror among humans, one of the videos also gives an advice that keeping silent is the best way to avoid being attacked by the zombies.
Unlike the first season which was mainly set in the city centers, the second season will see many actions set in the woods. "We're gonna see a lot of rural roads and open fields see how bad things are as you get away from the city centers," executive producer Robert Kirkman teased.
AMC will begin airing the new episodes of "The Walking Dead" on Sunday, October 16. The show recently underwent a major change in the crew line-up, with Glen Mazzara replacing Frank Darabont as the showrunner.
More The Walking Dead News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character