New Teasers of 'Walking Dead' Season 2 Full of Chilling Terrors
Four new teasers for "The Walking Dead" season 2 have been released, highlighting the dark and chilling moments that will still be part of the next chapter. While giving a look at how the walkers spread terror among humans, one of the videos also gives an advice that keeping silent is the best way to avoid being attacked by the zombies.
Unlike the first season which was mainly set in the city centers, the second season will see many actions set in the woods. "We're gonna see a lot of rural roads and open fields see how bad things are as you get away from the city centers," executive producer Robert Kirkman teased.
AMC will begin airing the new episodes of "The Walking Dead" on Sunday, October 16. The show recently underwent a major change in the crew line-up, with Glen Mazzara replacing Frank Darabont as the showrunner.
More The Walking Dead News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound