New Teasers of 'Walking Dead' Season 2 Full of Chilling Terrors
Four new teasers for "The Walking Dead" season 2 have been released, highlighting the dark and chilling moments that will still be part of the next chapter. While giving a look at how the walkers spread terror among humans, one of the videos also gives an advice that keeping silent is the best way to avoid being attacked by the zombies.
Unlike the first season which was mainly set in the city centers, the second season will see many actions set in the woods. "We're gonna see a lot of rural roads and open fields see how bad things are as you get away from the city centers," executive producer Robert Kirkman teased.
AMC will begin airing the new episodes of "The Walking Dead" on Sunday, October 16. The show recently underwent a major change in the crew line-up, with Glen Mazzara replacing Frank Darabont as the showrunner.
More The Walking Dead News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach