Video: Jim Carrey Confessing His Love for Emma Stone
Jim Carrey is in love with an actress half his age, and isn't afraid of sharing it with the world. The Tom Popper of "Mr. Popper's Penguins" has recently posted a love letter video on his newly launched website, JimCarreyTruLife. In it, he professes his love for "The Help" actress Emma Stone.
The 49-year-old comedian begins the clip by saying, "Emma, I just wanted to let you know that I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but, you know, smart and kindhearted." He goes on to admit, "And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you, and we would have chubby little freckled-faced kids..."
After listing all the fun activities they could do together, the "Yes Man" actor says, "Every day for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you." He then pokes fun at his age, "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little longer to pee than it used to."
"Those are the only discernible signs of aging that I can find so far," he continues before pointing out, "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how I felt. You're pretty special, and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment, but most of all, I wish you love and contentment. That's all."
Although Jim puts on a very straight face on the video message, there is possibility that it is made just for a joke. Emma, who will be seen next in "The Amazing Spider-Man", herself has yet to react to the actor's love letter.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny