Video: Jim Carrey Confessing His Love for Emma Stone
Jim Carrey is in love with an actress half his age, and isn't afraid of sharing it with the world. The Tom Popper of "Mr. Popper's Penguins" has recently posted a love letter video on his newly launched website, JimCarreyTruLife. In it, he professes his love for "The Help" actress Emma Stone.
The 49-year-old comedian begins the clip by saying, "Emma, I just wanted to let you know that I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but, you know, smart and kindhearted." He goes on to admit, "And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you, and we would have chubby little freckled-faced kids..."
After listing all the fun activities they could do together, the "Yes Man" actor says, "Every day for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you." He then pokes fun at his age, "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little longer to pee than it used to."
"Those are the only discernible signs of aging that I can find so far," he continues before pointing out, "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how I felt. You're pretty special, and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment, but most of all, I wish you love and contentment. That's all."
Although Jim puts on a very straight face on the video message, there is possibility that it is made just for a joke. Emma, who will be seen next in "The Amazing Spider-Man", herself has yet to react to the actor's love letter.
More Jim Carrey News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?