Sara Gilbert Splits From Girlfriend of 10 Years
Sara Gilbert is back on the single market. The 36-year-old actress, who is known for her portrayal of Darlene Conner-Healy on "Roseanne", has ended her 10-year relationship with her TV producer/writer girlfriend Allison Adler, her representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
The co-creator and co-host of CBS' daytime talk show "The Talk" began dating 44-year-old Allison in 2001. They have two children together, 6-year-old son Levi and 4-year-old daughter Sawyer, and plan on sharing custody of the kids. According to the rep, the break-up was "completely amicable".
Sara opened up about her sexual preference during a press conference at the Television Critics Association in Los Angeles in 2010. Asked if she was comfortable being "out", she responded at the time, "This is a whole new world for me. I'm not an expert on this, or I don't analyze these things. I'm just sort of living my life."
"I don't think [being out] will be a problem... I don't ever really think of things as being out or in," she continued on sharing her thought. "I just think I am who I am, and when topics come up that are appropriate, I'll talk about them and share when it seems right."
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic