Sara Gilbert Splits From Girlfriend of 10 Years
Sara Gilbert is back on the single market. The 36-year-old actress, who is known for her portrayal of Darlene Conner-Healy on "Roseanne", has ended her 10-year relationship with her TV producer/writer girlfriend Allison Adler, her representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
The co-creator and co-host of CBS' daytime talk show "The Talk" began dating 44-year-old Allison in 2001. They have two children together, 6-year-old son Levi and 4-year-old daughter Sawyer, and plan on sharing custody of the kids. According to the rep, the break-up was "completely amicable".
Sara opened up about her sexual preference during a press conference at the Television Critics Association in Los Angeles in 2010. Asked if she was comfortable being "out", she responded at the time, "This is a whole new world for me. I'm not an expert on this, or I don't analyze these things. I'm just sort of living my life."
"I don't think [being out] will be a problem... I don't ever really think of things as being out or in," she continued on sharing her thought. "I just think I am who I am, and when topics come up that are appropriate, I'll talk about them and share when it seems right."
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist