Sara Gilbert Splits From Girlfriend of 10 Years
Sara Gilbert is back on the single market. The 36-year-old actress, who is known for her portrayal of Darlene Conner-Healy on "Roseanne", has ended her 10-year relationship with her TV producer/writer girlfriend Allison Adler, her representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
The co-creator and co-host of CBS' daytime talk show "The Talk" began dating 44-year-old Allison in 2001. They have two children together, 6-year-old son Levi and 4-year-old daughter Sawyer, and plan on sharing custody of the kids. According to the rep, the break-up was "completely amicable".
Sara opened up about her sexual preference during a press conference at the Television Critics Association in Los Angeles in 2010. Asked if she was comfortable being "out", she responded at the time, "This is a whole new world for me. I'm not an expert on this, or I don't analyze these things. I'm just sort of living my life."
"I don't think [being out] will be a problem... I don't ever really think of things as being out or in," she continued on sharing her thought. "I just think I am who I am, and when topics come up that are appropriate, I'll talk about them and share when it seems right."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit