Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Fight Back Split Rumors With Public Outing
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are letting their action do the talking. Just a day after squashing rumors that they are heading to splitsville through a joint statement, the Hollywood power couple stepped out together for a romantic beachside breakfast and some shopping.
On Wednesday (August 24) morning, the "Men in Black 3" actor and his wife of 13 years were seen sharing a laugh together as they enjoyed omelettes and coffee on an outdoor table at Bob Morris' Paradise Cove Beach Cafe. TMZ claimed that the twosome looked like a "happy and normal" couple.
Seemingly in high spirits, Will and Jada went on to do some shopping at the Malibu Colony Company. PEOPLE reported that the couple, who are parents to Jaden Smith and Willow Smith, stopped by the Cross Creek store and Ultrecht Art Supplies. When they made their way to their car afterward, they walked closely to each other and sported huge smiles.
Will and Jada were hit with split rumors after In Touch Magazine came out with a claim that Jada had an affair with her "Hawthorne" co-star Marc Anthony. Responding to the report, the two said, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
More Will Smith News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris