Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Fight Back Split Rumors With Public Outing
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are letting their action do the talking. Just a day after squashing rumors that they are heading to splitsville through a joint statement, the Hollywood power couple stepped out together for a romantic beachside breakfast and some shopping.
On Wednesday (August 24) morning, the "Men in Black 3" actor and his wife of 13 years were seen sharing a laugh together as they enjoyed omelettes and coffee on an outdoor table at Bob Morris' Paradise Cove Beach Cafe. TMZ claimed that the twosome looked like a "happy and normal" couple.
Seemingly in high spirits, Will and Jada went on to do some shopping at the Malibu Colony Company. PEOPLE reported that the couple, who are parents to Jaden Smith and Willow Smith, stopped by the Cross Creek store and Ultrecht Art Supplies. When they made their way to their car afterward, they walked closely to each other and sported huge smiles.
Will and Jada were hit with split rumors after In Touch Magazine came out with a claim that Jada had an affair with her "Hawthorne" co-star Marc Anthony. Responding to the report, the two said, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
More Will Smith News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars