Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Fight Back Split Rumors With Public Outing
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are letting their action do the talking. Just a day after squashing rumors that they are heading to splitsville through a joint statement, the Hollywood power couple stepped out together for a romantic beachside breakfast and some shopping.
On Wednesday (August 24) morning, the "Men in Black 3" actor and his wife of 13 years were seen sharing a laugh together as they enjoyed omelettes and coffee on an outdoor table at Bob Morris' Paradise Cove Beach Cafe. TMZ claimed that the twosome looked like a "happy and normal" couple.
Seemingly in high spirits, Will and Jada went on to do some shopping at the Malibu Colony Company. PEOPLE reported that the couple, who are parents to Jaden Smith and Willow Smith, stopped by the Cross Creek store and Ultrecht Art Supplies. When they made their way to their car afterward, they walked closely to each other and sported huge smiles.
Will and Jada were hit with split rumors after In Touch Magazine came out with a claim that Jada had an affair with her "Hawthorne" co-star Marc Anthony. Responding to the report, the two said, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
More Will Smith News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'