Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Fight Back Split Rumors With Public Outing
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are letting their action do the talking. Just a day after squashing rumors that they are heading to splitsville through a joint statement, the Hollywood power couple stepped out together for a romantic beachside breakfast and some shopping.
On Wednesday (August 24) morning, the "Men in Black 3" actor and his wife of 13 years were seen sharing a laugh together as they enjoyed omelettes and coffee on an outdoor table at Bob Morris' Paradise Cove Beach Cafe. TMZ claimed that the twosome looked like a "happy and normal" couple.
Seemingly in high spirits, Will and Jada went on to do some shopping at the Malibu Colony Company. PEOPLE reported that the couple, who are parents to Jaden Smith and Willow Smith, stopped by the Cross Creek store and Ultrecht Art Supplies. When they made their way to their car afterward, they walked closely to each other and sported huge smiles.
Will and Jada were hit with split rumors after In Touch Magazine came out with a claim that Jada had an affair with her "Hawthorne" co-star Marc Anthony. Responding to the report, the two said, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
More Will Smith News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'