Watch Justin Bieber Makes Surprise Appearance at Taylor Swift's Concert
Justin Bieber came crashing his best friend Taylor Swift's concert much to her audience's delight. Swift was entertaining a crowd at Los Angeles' Staples Center on Tuesday, August 23 night when Bieber suddenly appeared from backstage to sing a special duet of his song "Baby".
The surprise appearance actually was previously hinted when Bieber tweeted in response of Swift's cover of his song during her Toronto show. "Heard you sang BABY at your concert in TO. thank u for the love ...might have to come by and stop in on a show," boyfriend of Selena Gomez tweeted to her.
During the L.A. show, Bieber tackled the rapping part while Swift sang the chorus. "You think you've heard LOUD screaming in your life. Then @justinbieber comes out and does a surprise song during your show," Swift tweeted after the show. In return, Bieber tweeted, "@taylorswift13 we should do that more often. :) great show! #muchlove"
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group