Watch Justin Bieber Makes Surprise Appearance at Taylor Swift's Concert
Justin Bieber came crashing his best friend Taylor Swift's concert much to her audience's delight. Swift was entertaining a crowd at Los Angeles' Staples Center on Tuesday, August 23 night when Bieber suddenly appeared from backstage to sing a special duet of his song "Baby".
The surprise appearance actually was previously hinted when Bieber tweeted in response of Swift's cover of his song during her Toronto show. "Heard you sang BABY at your concert in TO. thank u for the love ...might have to come by and stop in on a show," boyfriend of Selena Gomez tweeted to her.
During the L.A. show, Bieber tackled the rapping part while Swift sang the chorus. "You think you've heard LOUD screaming in your life. Then @justinbieber comes out and does a surprise song during your show," Swift tweeted after the show. In return, Bieber tweeted, "@taylorswift13 we should do that more often. :) great show! #muchlove"
More Justin Bieber News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'