Watch Justin Bieber Makes Surprise Appearance at Taylor Swift's Concert
Justin Bieber came crashing his best friend Taylor Swift's concert much to her audience's delight. Swift was entertaining a crowd at Los Angeles' Staples Center on Tuesday, August 23 night when Bieber suddenly appeared from backstage to sing a special duet of his song "Baby".
The surprise appearance actually was previously hinted when Bieber tweeted in response of Swift's cover of his song during her Toronto show. "Heard you sang BABY at your concert in TO. thank u for the love ...might have to come by and stop in on a show," boyfriend of Selena Gomez tweeted to her.
During the L.A. show, Bieber tackled the rapping part while Swift sang the chorus. "You think you've heard LOUD screaming in your life. Then @justinbieber comes out and does a surprise song during your show," Swift tweeted after the show. In return, Bieber tweeted, "@taylorswift13 we should do that more often. :) great show! #muchlove"
More Justin Bieber News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video