Watch Justin Bieber Makes Surprise Appearance at Taylor Swift's Concert
Justin Bieber came crashing his best friend Taylor Swift's concert much to her audience's delight. Swift was entertaining a crowd at Los Angeles' Staples Center on Tuesday, August 23 night when Bieber suddenly appeared from backstage to sing a special duet of his song "Baby".
The surprise appearance actually was previously hinted when Bieber tweeted in response of Swift's cover of his song during her Toronto show. "Heard you sang BABY at your concert in TO. thank u for the love ...might have to come by and stop in on a show," boyfriend of Selena Gomez tweeted to her.
During the L.A. show, Bieber tackled the rapping part while Swift sang the chorus. "You think you've heard LOUD screaming in your life. Then @justinbieber comes out and does a surprise song during your show," Swift tweeted after the show. In return, Bieber tweeted, "@taylorswift13 we should do that more often. :) great show! #muchlove"
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik