Watch Justin Bieber Makes Surprise Appearance at Taylor Swift's Concert
Justin Bieber came crashing his best friend Taylor Swift's concert much to her audience's delight. Swift was entertaining a crowd at Los Angeles' Staples Center on Tuesday, August 23 night when Bieber suddenly appeared from backstage to sing a special duet of his song "Baby".
The surprise appearance actually was previously hinted when Bieber tweeted in response of Swift's cover of his song during her Toronto show. "Heard you sang BABY at your concert in TO. thank u for the love ...might have to come by and stop in on a show," boyfriend of Selena Gomez tweeted to her.
During the L.A. show, Bieber tackled the rapping part while Swift sang the chorus. "You think you've heard LOUD screaming in your life. Then @justinbieber comes out and does a surprise song during your show," Swift tweeted after the show. In return, Bieber tweeted, "@taylorswift13 we should do that more often. :) great show! #muchlove"
More Justin Bieber News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo