Dumped Ben Flajnik Is the Next 'Bachelor'
"The Bachelorette" season 7 runner-up Ben Flajnik is newly-crowned "The Bachelor". The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma is getting a second chance to find love via reality TV. Although ABC's announcement is yet to be made, several confirmations have emerged.
Steve Carbone of realitytysteve.com revealed to Life & Style, "Yes, it's definitely him." Steve is notorious for giving out accurate details about both "Bachelorette" and "Bachelor" ahead of ABC's announcement or broadcast.
Filming for the season which airs January next year will start as soon as this September. Ben was seen in San Francisco earlier this week to shoot a promo for ABC. He was accompanied by a number of crew from the reality show. Ben also reportedly told his friends that he would be out of town for a while.
In addition, Us Weekly heard from an insider that Ben was the network's first choice from the beginning. "They think he'll be ratings gold," said the insider."His [August 6] date with Jennifer Love Hewitt was icing on the cake!"
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers