Dumped Ben Flajnik Is the Next 'Bachelor'
"The Bachelorette" season 7 runner-up Ben Flajnik is newly-crowned "The Bachelor". The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma is getting a second chance to find love via reality TV. Although ABC's announcement is yet to be made, several confirmations have emerged.
Steve Carbone of realitytysteve.com revealed to Life & Style, "Yes, it's definitely him." Steve is notorious for giving out accurate details about both "Bachelorette" and "Bachelor" ahead of ABC's announcement or broadcast.
Filming for the season which airs January next year will start as soon as this September. Ben was seen in San Francisco earlier this week to shoot a promo for ABC. He was accompanied by a number of crew from the reality show. Ben also reportedly told his friends that he would be out of town for a while.
In addition, Us Weekly heard from an insider that Ben was the network's first choice from the beginning. "They think he'll be ratings gold," said the insider."His [August 6] date with Jennifer Love Hewitt was icing on the cake!"
More The Bachelor News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour