Dumped Ben Flajnik Is the Next 'Bachelor'
"The Bachelorette" season 7 runner-up Ben Flajnik is newly-crowned "The Bachelor". The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma is getting a second chance to find love via reality TV. Although ABC's announcement is yet to be made, several confirmations have emerged.
Steve Carbone of realitytysteve.com revealed to Life & Style, "Yes, it's definitely him." Steve is notorious for giving out accurate details about both "Bachelorette" and "Bachelor" ahead of ABC's announcement or broadcast.
Filming for the season which airs January next year will start as soon as this September. Ben was seen in San Francisco earlier this week to shoot a promo for ABC. He was accompanied by a number of crew from the reality show. Ben also reportedly told his friends that he would be out of town for a while.
In addition, Us Weekly heard from an insider that Ben was the network's first choice from the beginning. "They think he'll be ratings gold," said the insider."His [August 6] date with Jennifer Love Hewitt was icing on the cake!"
More The Bachelor News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns