Dumped Ben Flajnik Is the Next 'Bachelor'
"The Bachelorette" season 7 runner-up Ben Flajnik is newly-crowned "The Bachelor". The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma is getting a second chance to find love via reality TV. Although ABC's announcement is yet to be made, several confirmations have emerged.
Steve Carbone of realitytysteve.com revealed to Life & Style, "Yes, it's definitely him." Steve is notorious for giving out accurate details about both "Bachelorette" and "Bachelor" ahead of ABC's announcement or broadcast.
Filming for the season which airs January next year will start as soon as this September. Ben was seen in San Francisco earlier this week to shoot a promo for ABC. He was accompanied by a number of crew from the reality show. Ben also reportedly told his friends that he would be out of town for a while.
In addition, Us Weekly heard from an insider that Ben was the network's first choice from the beginning. "They think he'll be ratings gold," said the insider."His [August 6] date with Jennifer Love Hewitt was icing on the cake!"
More The Bachelor News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen