Dumped Ben Flajnik Is the Next 'Bachelor'
"The Bachelorette" season 7 runner-up Ben Flajnik is newly-crowned "The Bachelor". The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma is getting a second chance to find love via reality TV. Although ABC's announcement is yet to be made, several confirmations have emerged.
Steve Carbone of realitytysteve.com revealed to Life & Style, "Yes, it's definitely him." Steve is notorious for giving out accurate details about both "Bachelorette" and "Bachelor" ahead of ABC's announcement or broadcast.
Filming for the season which airs January next year will start as soon as this September. Ben was seen in San Francisco earlier this week to shoot a promo for ABC. He was accompanied by a number of crew from the reality show. Ben also reportedly told his friends that he would be out of town for a while.
In addition, Us Weekly heard from an insider that Ben was the network's first choice from the beginning. "They think he'll be ratings gold," said the insider."His [August 6] date with Jennifer Love Hewitt was icing on the cake!"
More The Bachelor News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert