Beyonce Added to 2011 MTV VMA Performers List
MTV announces on Wednesday, August 24 that Beyonce Knowles is part of the VMA acts now. The "Single Ladies" singer will perform live at the Sunday, August 28 fiesta. She is also a nominee in three categories; Best Female Video, Best Choreography and Best Cinematography.
"Beyonce has delivered some of the most legendary and memorable performances in VMA history, we are so excited she'll be returning to the VMA stage this year," said Amy Doyle, executive producer and EVP, music and talent at MTV. "Everyone will be talking about how she set the VMA stage on fire-yet again!"
Apart from Beyonce, the 28th annual show has Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Pitbull, Ne-Yo and Young the Giant in the performers list. Also announced is the next batch of presenters which now includes Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Victoria Justice, Kevin Hart and Zoe Saldana.
MTV VMA would be held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater and broadcast live at 9 P.M. ET.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game