Beyonce Added to 2011 MTV VMA Performers List
MTV announces on Wednesday, August 24 that Beyonce Knowles is part of the VMA acts now. The "Single Ladies" singer will perform live at the Sunday, August 28 fiesta. She is also a nominee in three categories; Best Female Video, Best Choreography and Best Cinematography.
"Beyonce has delivered some of the most legendary and memorable performances in VMA history, we are so excited she'll be returning to the VMA stage this year," said Amy Doyle, executive producer and EVP, music and talent at MTV. "Everyone will be talking about how she set the VMA stage on fire-yet again!"
Apart from Beyonce, the 28th annual show has Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Pitbull, Ne-Yo and Young the Giant in the performers list. Also announced is the next batch of presenters which now includes Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Victoria Justice, Kevin Hart and Zoe Saldana.
MTV VMA would be held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater and broadcast live at 9 P.M. ET.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby