Beyonce Added to 2011 MTV VMA Performers List
MTV announces on Wednesday, August 24 that Beyonce Knowles is part of the VMA acts now. The "Single Ladies" singer will perform live at the Sunday, August 28 fiesta. She is also a nominee in three categories; Best Female Video, Best Choreography and Best Cinematography.
"Beyonce has delivered some of the most legendary and memorable performances in VMA history, we are so excited she'll be returning to the VMA stage this year," said Amy Doyle, executive producer and EVP, music and talent at MTV. "Everyone will be talking about how she set the VMA stage on fire-yet again!"
Apart from Beyonce, the 28th annual show has Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Pitbull, Ne-Yo and Young the Giant in the performers list. Also announced is the next batch of presenters which now includes Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Victoria Justice, Kevin Hart and Zoe Saldana.
MTV VMA would be held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater and broadcast live at 9 P.M. ET.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit