Report: Will Smith Walked In on Jada and Marc Anthony
Although denials have come from the persons involved as well as their representative, rumor is still persistent on Jada Pinkett Smith's affair with Marc Anthony. According to a new report from In Touch Weekly, Jada was caught by her husband Will Smith while spending time with Marc, her "Hawthorne" co-star.
Will reportedly had been suspicious of his wife having an affair back in early August so he paid them a surprise visit, flying home from a movie shoot one day. Will walked in on Jada and Marc together and left the house in tears, the mag reported.
The following day "it was as if all hell had broken loose". An upset Will fired staffers who had been suspected of "covering" it up for his wife. Jada the removed her belongings out of their marital home.
Things are still blurry about this claim because a source told TMZ that Marc indeed was at Jada's house but not in August. The ex-husband of Jennifer Lopez went over her place in April to look at a DVD. In Touch insisted that there are problems in Will and Jada's marriage because they have been living separately for months.
Will and Jada vehemently denied that they are separating, saying their marriage is "intact". Their rep also previously has debunked the story about Jada and Marc. "Everything about Jada and Marc Anthony is false," the rep stated.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding