Report: Will Smith Walked In on Jada and Marc Anthony
Although denials have come from the persons involved as well as their representative, rumor is still persistent on Jada Pinkett Smith's affair with Marc Anthony. According to a new report from In Touch Weekly, Jada was caught by her husband Will Smith while spending time with Marc, her "Hawthorne" co-star.
Will reportedly had been suspicious of his wife having an affair back in early August so he paid them a surprise visit, flying home from a movie shoot one day. Will walked in on Jada and Marc together and left the house in tears, the mag reported.
The following day "it was as if all hell had broken loose". An upset Will fired staffers who had been suspected of "covering" it up for his wife. Jada the removed her belongings out of their marital home.
Things are still blurry about this claim because a source told TMZ that Marc indeed was at Jada's house but not in August. The ex-husband of Jennifer Lopez went over her place in April to look at a DVD. In Touch insisted that there are problems in Will and Jada's marriage because they have been living separately for months.
Will and Jada vehemently denied that they are separating, saying their marriage is "intact". Their rep also previously has debunked the story about Jada and Marc. "Everything about Jada and Marc Anthony is false," the rep stated.
More Will Smith News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked