New 'Man of Steel' Set Photo Gives First Look at Villainess Faora
A new on-set photo of "Man of Steel" that gives first glimpses at Faora has landed online. Shared by members of a Facebook fan community for the superhero movie, the photo sees the Kryptonian villainess from a long distant shot. It is not clear whether or not the figure is Antje Traue or her stunt double.
In the picture, she is also seen standing near a man who wears a motion-capture suit. The man is believed to be a stunt double for Michael Shannon who portrays General Zod. Additionally, there are also some photos that feature a straight look at Superman. Based on the images, the costume of the superhero seems to be designed without the traditional red shorts.
Slated to open in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013, "Man of Steel" is a Superman reboot directed by Zack Snyder, with David S. Goyer penning the script. Henry Cavill is cast to play the titular character, while Amy Adams is set portray his leading lady Lois Lane. The superhero film also stars Russell Crowe, Julia Ormond as well as Kevin Costner.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back