New 'Man of Steel' Set Photo Gives First Look at Villainess Faora
A new on-set photo of "Man of Steel" that gives first glimpses at Faora has landed online. Shared by members of a Facebook fan community for the superhero movie, the photo sees the Kryptonian villainess from a long distant shot. It is not clear whether or not the figure is Antje Traue or her stunt double.
In the picture, she is also seen standing near a man who wears a motion-capture suit. The man is believed to be a stunt double for Michael Shannon who portrays General Zod. Additionally, there are also some photos that feature a straight look at Superman. Based on the images, the costume of the superhero seems to be designed without the traditional red shorts.
Slated to open in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013, "Man of Steel" is a Superman reboot directed by Zack Snyder, with David S. Goyer penning the script. Henry Cavill is cast to play the titular character, while Amy Adams is set portray his leading lady Lois Lane. The superhero film also stars Russell Crowe, Julia Ormond as well as Kevin Costner.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart