New 'Man of Steel' Set Photo Gives First Look at Villainess Faora
A new on-set photo of "Man of Steel" that gives first glimpses at Faora has landed online. Shared by members of a Facebook fan community for the superhero movie, the photo sees the Kryptonian villainess from a long distant shot. It is not clear whether or not the figure is Antje Traue or her stunt double.
In the picture, she is also seen standing near a man who wears a motion-capture suit. The man is believed to be a stunt double for Michael Shannon who portrays General Zod. Additionally, there are also some photos that feature a straight look at Superman. Based on the images, the costume of the superhero seems to be designed without the traditional red shorts.
Slated to open in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013, "Man of Steel" is a Superman reboot directed by Zack Snyder, with David S. Goyer penning the script. Henry Cavill is cast to play the titular character, while Amy Adams is set portray his leading lady Lois Lane. The superhero film also stars Russell Crowe, Julia Ormond as well as Kevin Costner.
More Man of Steel News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding