New 'Man of Steel' Set Photo Gives First Look at Villainess Faora
A new on-set photo of "Man of Steel" that gives first glimpses at Faora has landed online. Shared by members of a Facebook fan community for the superhero movie, the photo sees the Kryptonian villainess from a long distant shot. It is not clear whether or not the figure is Antje Traue or her stunt double.
In the picture, she is also seen standing near a man who wears a motion-capture suit. The man is believed to be a stunt double for Michael Shannon who portrays General Zod. Additionally, there are also some photos that feature a straight look at Superman. Based on the images, the costume of the superhero seems to be designed without the traditional red shorts.
Slated to open in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013, "Man of Steel" is a Superman reboot directed by Zack Snyder, with David S. Goyer penning the script. Henry Cavill is cast to play the titular character, while Amy Adams is set portray his leading lady Lois Lane. The superhero film also stars Russell Crowe, Julia Ormond as well as Kevin Costner.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked