New 'Man of Steel' Set Photo Gives First Look at Villainess Faora
A new on-set photo of "Man of Steel" that gives first glimpses at Faora has landed online. Shared by members of a Facebook fan community for the superhero movie, the photo sees the Kryptonian villainess from a long distant shot. It is not clear whether or not the figure is Antje Traue or her stunt double.
In the picture, she is also seen standing near a man who wears a motion-capture suit. The man is believed to be a stunt double for Michael Shannon who portrays General Zod. Additionally, there are also some photos that feature a straight look at Superman. Based on the images, the costume of the superhero seems to be designed without the traditional red shorts.
Slated to open in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013, "Man of Steel" is a Superman reboot directed by Zack Snyder, with David S. Goyer penning the script. Henry Cavill is cast to play the titular character, while Amy Adams is set portray his leading lady Lois Lane. The superhero film also stars Russell Crowe, Julia Ormond as well as Kevin Costner.
More Man of Steel News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans