Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's 'How to Love'
Lil Wayne's "How to Love" music video has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. Dealing with the consequence of past choices, it shows one decision could either make everything turn from bad to worst or change it for the better.
The story was written by Weezy himself. "He kinda tapped into a different perspective of the song and gave a different enlightenment on how you can consider a girl and how they're in a forever pursuit trying to find love," said the song's producer Detail.
"How to Love" is taken from Weezy's studio album "Tha Carter IV" which is going to be released digitally right after his performance at MTV Video Music Awards on August 28. The song was recently being named in a lawsuit filed by a rapper named Rich Rick.
The lesser-known rapper claimed he purchased several master recordings between 2006 and 2009, including the beat that appears on Weezy's song, from a group of rap producers called Drummer Boyz. He believed the producers pitched the same beat to the Young Money rapper in exchange for a 35% royalty agreement.
More Lil Wayne News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard