Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's 'How to Love'
Lil Wayne's "How to Love" music video has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. Dealing with the consequence of past choices, it shows one decision could either make everything turn from bad to worst or change it for the better.
The story was written by Weezy himself. "He kinda tapped into a different perspective of the song and gave a different enlightenment on how you can consider a girl and how they're in a forever pursuit trying to find love," said the song's producer Detail.
"How to Love" is taken from Weezy's studio album "Tha Carter IV" which is going to be released digitally right after his performance at MTV Video Music Awards on August 28. The song was recently being named in a lawsuit filed by a rapper named Rich Rick.
The lesser-known rapper claimed he purchased several master recordings between 2006 and 2009, including the beat that appears on Weezy's song, from a group of rap producers called Drummer Boyz. He believed the producers pitched the same beat to the Young Money rapper in exchange for a 35% royalty agreement.
Lil Wayne's "How to Love" music video
More Lil Wayne News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding