Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's 'How to Love'
Lil Wayne's "How to Love" music video has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. Dealing with the consequence of past choices, it shows one decision could either make everything turn from bad to worst or change it for the better.
The story was written by Weezy himself. "He kinda tapped into a different perspective of the song and gave a different enlightenment on how you can consider a girl and how they're in a forever pursuit trying to find love," said the song's producer Detail.
"How to Love" is taken from Weezy's studio album "Tha Carter IV" which is going to be released digitally right after his performance at MTV Video Music Awards on August 28. The song was recently being named in a lawsuit filed by a rapper named Rich Rick.
The lesser-known rapper claimed he purchased several master recordings between 2006 and 2009, including the beat that appears on Weezy's song, from a group of rap producers called Drummer Boyz. He believed the producers pitched the same beat to the Young Money rapper in exchange for a 35% royalty agreement.
More Lil Wayne News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?