Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's 'How to Love'
Lil Wayne's "How to Love" music video has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. Dealing with the consequence of past choices, it shows one decision could either make everything turn from bad to worst or change it for the better.
The story was written by Weezy himself. "He kinda tapped into a different perspective of the song and gave a different enlightenment on how you can consider a girl and how they're in a forever pursuit trying to find love," said the song's producer Detail.
"How to Love" is taken from Weezy's studio album "Tha Carter IV" which is going to be released digitally right after his performance at MTV Video Music Awards on August 28. The song was recently being named in a lawsuit filed by a rapper named Rich Rick.
The lesser-known rapper claimed he purchased several master recordings between 2006 and 2009, including the beat that appears on Weezy's song, from a group of rap producers called Drummer Boyz. He believed the producers pitched the same beat to the Young Money rapper in exchange for a 35% royalty agreement.
More Lil Wayne News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week