New 'Avengers' Set Videos: Loki Spreads Terror in Public Square
Tom Hiddleston has got in action on the set of "The Avengers" in downtown Cleveland. Donning Loki's costume complete with his horned helmet, the "Thor" actor was filming scenes in Terminal Tower located at Public Square from Monday night, August 22 until early Tuesday, August 23.
The Terminal Tower doubled for a museum for the shooting of the action movie. Some extras, who reportedly portray visitors, are seen running in panic as Loki hits the Public Square. Words are, the movie villain kills someone in the scene.
The downtown Cleveland, meanwhile, was set to look like Stuttgart, Germany, with signs and banners written in German seen all over the location. In a video taken during the filming, a police car is seen flipping onto its roof.
Directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" is based on Marvel Comics' famous superhero characters. The film also stars Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. This anticipated summer flick is due to hit U.S. theaters on May 4, 2012.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards