New 'Avengers' Set Videos: Loki Spreads Terror in Public Square
Tom Hiddleston has got in action on the set of "The Avengers" in downtown Cleveland. Donning Loki's costume complete with his horned helmet, the "Thor" actor was filming scenes in Terminal Tower located at Public Square from Monday night, August 22 until early Tuesday, August 23.
The Terminal Tower doubled for a museum for the shooting of the action movie. Some extras, who reportedly portray visitors, are seen running in panic as Loki hits the Public Square. Words are, the movie villain kills someone in the scene.
The downtown Cleveland, meanwhile, was set to look like Stuttgart, Germany, with signs and banners written in German seen all over the location. In a video taken during the filming, a police car is seen flipping onto its roof.
Directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" is based on Marvel Comics' famous superhero characters. The film also stars Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. This anticipated summer flick is due to hit U.S. theaters on May 4, 2012.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover