New 'Avengers' Set Videos: Loki Spreads Terror in Public Square
Tom Hiddleston has got in action on the set of "The Avengers" in downtown Cleveland. Donning Loki's costume complete with his horned helmet, the "Thor" actor was filming scenes in Terminal Tower located at Public Square from Monday night, August 22 until early Tuesday, August 23.
The Terminal Tower doubled for a museum for the shooting of the action movie. Some extras, who reportedly portray visitors, are seen running in panic as Loki hits the Public Square. Words are, the movie villain kills someone in the scene.
The downtown Cleveland, meanwhile, was set to look like Stuttgart, Germany, with signs and banners written in German seen all over the location. In a video taken during the filming, a police car is seen flipping onto its roof.
Directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" is based on Marvel Comics' famous superhero characters. The film also stars Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. This anticipated summer flick is due to hit U.S. theaters on May 4, 2012.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama