Rep: Leonardo DiCaprio Didn't Buy Blake Lively a Prius
Words have run rampant recently that Leonardo DiCaprio has bought Blake Lively a black Prius that cost him around $40,000. Quick to pour cold water on the swirling speculation was a representative for the "J. Edgar" actor himself. To E! News, the rep stated that "there is no truth to the story".
The Daily Mail previously reported that Leo bought his 23-year-old girlfriend the eco-friendly car because he was left "horrified" by her "gas-guzzling" Range Rover. A committed environmentalist, the 36-year-old actor himself was among the first Hollywood stars who bought the vehicle years ago.
"I own a Toyota Prius; it's a step in the right direction," said the actor, who recently splurged on hybrid supercar, the Fisker Karma, in an interview. "It's a gasoline-electric midsize car that gets about 50 miles per gallon. ... We have the technology to make every car produced in America today just as clean, cheap and efficient."
Leo and Blake have been linked romantically to each other after he broke up with girlfriend for six years, Bar Refaeli. They were snapped giving each other warm embrace when on board director Steven Spielberg's yacht in May, before being seen together in Italy. They were hit with split rumor in July, but seen cruising around New York City together on bicycle later that month.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says