Jill Scott Weeping in 'Hear My Call' Music Video
Jill Scott is crying her heart out in a music video for her song "Hear My Call". The R&B diva gives the clip as a bonus for everyone who downloads her new album "The Light of the Sun" on iTunes from August 23 to 29.
The treat was given hot on heels of her second single release in the United States. While she droped a song called "Shame" as her second offering in the U.K., Jill chose a sexy medley called "So Gone (What My Mind Says)" for her fans Stateside.
Featuring rapper Paul Wall, it tells the story of a celibate woman who takes matters into her own hands. It talks about the perils of getting caught in the glove of sexual inhibitions versus the value of personal connection and companionship.
"Sometimes we can get to a point where it's all about the physical pleasure of it all and not about the person, you become hypnotized...," Jill said. "For this record and for this time, my journey to finding love has been more of a journey about finding myself."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?