Jill Scott Weeping in 'Hear My Call' Music Video
Jill Scott is crying her heart out in a music video for her song "Hear My Call". The R&B diva gives the clip as a bonus for everyone who downloads her new album "The Light of the Sun" on iTunes from August 23 to 29.
The treat was given hot on heels of her second single release in the United States. While she droped a song called "Shame" as her second offering in the U.K., Jill chose a sexy medley called "So Gone (What My Mind Says)" for her fans Stateside.
Featuring rapper Paul Wall, it tells the story of a celibate woman who takes matters into her own hands. It talks about the perils of getting caught in the glove of sexual inhibitions versus the value of personal connection and companionship.
"Sometimes we can get to a point where it's all about the physical pleasure of it all and not about the person, you become hypnotized...," Jill said. "For this record and for this time, my journey to finding love has been more of a journey about finding myself."
Jill Scott's "Hear My Call" music video
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures