Jill Scott Weeping in 'Hear My Call' Music Video
Jill Scott is crying her heart out in a music video for her song "Hear My Call". The R&B diva gives the clip as a bonus for everyone who downloads her new album "The Light of the Sun" on iTunes from August 23 to 29.
The treat was given hot on heels of her second single release in the United States. While she droped a song called "Shame" as her second offering in the U.K., Jill chose a sexy medley called "So Gone (What My Mind Says)" for her fans Stateside.
Featuring rapper Paul Wall, it tells the story of a celibate woman who takes matters into her own hands. It talks about the perils of getting caught in the glove of sexual inhibitions versus the value of personal connection and companionship.
"Sometimes we can get to a point where it's all about the physical pleasure of it all and not about the person, you become hypnotized...," Jill said. "For this record and for this time, my journey to finding love has been more of a journey about finding myself."
Jill Scott's "Hear My Call" music video
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville