Charlie Sheen Riding Atomic Bomb in First Promo for Comedy Central Roast
The first promo video for Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen features the actor in a scene which could be serving as a metaphor for his breakdown with "Two and a Half Men". The 45-year-old is seen riding an atomic bomb in rodeo style as it falls down from the sky.
Called "Dr. StrangeSheen", the promo reenacts a scene from 1964's comedy film "Dr. Strangelove" which satirized the nuclear scare. It had Slim Pickens starring as the man jockeying the nuclear bomb.
Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen will air September 19, the same day his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men" kicks off its new season with new actor Ashton Kutcher. Serving as the roast master is "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator Seth MacFarlane.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis