Charlie Sheen Riding Atomic Bomb in First Promo for Comedy Central Roast
The first promo video for Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen features the actor in a scene which could be serving as a metaphor for his breakdown with "Two and a Half Men". The 45-year-old is seen riding an atomic bomb in rodeo style as it falls down from the sky.
Called "Dr. StrangeSheen", the promo reenacts a scene from 1964's comedy film "Dr. Strangelove" which satirized the nuclear scare. It had Slim Pickens starring as the man jockeying the nuclear bomb.
Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen will air September 19, the same day his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men" kicks off its new season with new actor Ashton Kutcher. Serving as the roast master is "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator Seth MacFarlane.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie