Charlie Sheen Riding Atomic Bomb in First Promo for Comedy Central Roast
The first promo video for Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen features the actor in a scene which could be serving as a metaphor for his breakdown with "Two and a Half Men". The 45-year-old is seen riding an atomic bomb in rodeo style as it falls down from the sky.
Called "Dr. StrangeSheen", the promo reenacts a scene from 1964's comedy film "Dr. Strangelove" which satirized the nuclear scare. It had Slim Pickens starring as the man jockeying the nuclear bomb.
Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen will air September 19, the same day his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men" kicks off its new season with new actor Ashton Kutcher. Serving as the roast master is "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator Seth MacFarlane.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent