Charlie Sheen Riding Atomic Bomb in First Promo for Comedy Central Roast
The first promo video for Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen features the actor in a scene which could be serving as a metaphor for his breakdown with "Two and a Half Men". The 45-year-old is seen riding an atomic bomb in rodeo style as it falls down from the sky.
Called "Dr. StrangeSheen", the promo reenacts a scene from 1964's comedy film "Dr. Strangelove" which satirized the nuclear scare. It had Slim Pickens starring as the man jockeying the nuclear bomb.
Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen will air September 19, the same day his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men" kicks off its new season with new actor Ashton Kutcher. Serving as the roast master is "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator Seth MacFarlane.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'