Charlie Sheen Riding Atomic Bomb in First Promo for Comedy Central Roast
The first promo video for Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen features the actor in a scene which could be serving as a metaphor for his breakdown with "Two and a Half Men". The 45-year-old is seen riding an atomic bomb in rodeo style as it falls down from the sky.
Called "Dr. StrangeSheen", the promo reenacts a scene from 1964's comedy film "Dr. Strangelove" which satirized the nuclear scare. It had Slim Pickens starring as the man jockeying the nuclear bomb.
Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen will air September 19, the same day his former sitcom "Two and a Half Men" kicks off its new season with new actor Ashton Kutcher. Serving as the roast master is "Family Guy" and "The Cleveland Show" creator Seth MacFarlane.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'