Snippet of Alice Cooper's 'What Baby Wants' Ft. Ke$ha
Alice Cooper's rock-meet-dancepop song which features Ke$ha has been teased in a more-than-one-minute snippet. Called "What Baby Wants", the new track is recorded for the rocker's upcoming studio installment "Welcome 2 My Nightmare".
In the track, Alice and Ke$ha take turn in singing the lead. When it's the 63-year-old rocker who screams the lyrics, Ke$ha will be the back-up singer. Talking about the song, he told Ultimate Classic Rock earlier this month, "She actually plays the Devil in this thing."
"When she decides that it's time for her to get paid - you know, there's always that 'I need your soul now' kind of moment - and I'm trying to talk my way out of it, she goes 'Oh no no no, what baby wants, baby gets.' That's the song," he explained. "I wrote it with her and Bob Ezrin and the song is very cool."
Calling the "Tik Tok" hitmaker an old friend of his, Alice praised her, "You watch, she's gonna end up being a rock singer, not a disco singer. She wants to be, you know, she wants to be Robert Plant, and she's a big tall American girl and she could really do it."
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says