Snippet of Alice Cooper's 'What Baby Wants' Ft. Ke$ha
Alice Cooper's rock-meet-dancepop song which features Ke$ha has been teased in a more-than-one-minute snippet. Called "What Baby Wants", the new track is recorded for the rocker's upcoming studio installment "Welcome 2 My Nightmare".
In the track, Alice and Ke$ha take turn in singing the lead. When it's the 63-year-old rocker who screams the lyrics, Ke$ha will be the back-up singer. Talking about the song, he told Ultimate Classic Rock earlier this month, "She actually plays the Devil in this thing."
"When she decides that it's time for her to get paid - you know, there's always that 'I need your soul now' kind of moment - and I'm trying to talk my way out of it, she goes 'Oh no no no, what baby wants, baby gets.' That's the song," he explained. "I wrote it with her and Bob Ezrin and the song is very cool."
Calling the "Tik Tok" hitmaker an old friend of his, Alice praised her, "You watch, she's gonna end up being a rock singer, not a disco singer. She wants to be, you know, she wants to be Robert Plant, and she's a big tall American girl and she could really do it."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?