Snippet of Alice Cooper's 'What Baby Wants' Ft. Ke$ha
Alice Cooper's rock-meet-dancepop song which features Ke$ha has been teased in a more-than-one-minute snippet. Called "What Baby Wants", the new track is recorded for the rocker's upcoming studio installment "Welcome 2 My Nightmare".
In the track, Alice and Ke$ha take turn in singing the lead. When it's the 63-year-old rocker who screams the lyrics, Ke$ha will be the back-up singer. Talking about the song, he told Ultimate Classic Rock earlier this month, "She actually plays the Devil in this thing."
"When she decides that it's time for her to get paid - you know, there's always that 'I need your soul now' kind of moment - and I'm trying to talk my way out of it, she goes 'Oh no no no, what baby wants, baby gets.' That's the song," he explained. "I wrote it with her and Bob Ezrin and the song is very cool."
Calling the "Tik Tok" hitmaker an old friend of his, Alice praised her, "You watch, she's gonna end up being a rock singer, not a disco singer. She wants to be, you know, she wants to be Robert Plant, and she's a big tall American girl and she could really do it."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash