TNT Announces Return Dates of 'Rizzoli and Isles', 'Leverage' and Other Shows
TNT has unveiled when viewers can watch the return of their favorite series in winter. "The Closer" will return with the second part of its seventh season on Monday, November 28, at 9 P.M. ET/PT. An hour later, "Rizzoli & Isles" will be back with the remaining 5 episodes of its sophomore season.
The day before, "Leverage" will resume airing eight new episodes from season 4. Meanwhile, "Southland" will debut its season 4 which consists of 10 episodes on January 17, 2012, at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
The network has additionally lined up six original telepics which are part of its Mystery Movie Night program. It will be kicked off with "Scott Turow's Innocent", which stars Bill Pulman and Alfred Molina, on Tuesday, November 29, and followed the next day with "Ricochet", which is based on the book by Sandra Brown.
"Hide" featuring Carla Gugino and Mark-Paul Gosselaar will air Tuesday, December 6, while Dermot Mulroney-starring "Silent Witness" is set to debut on Wednesday, December 7. "Good Morning, Killer", adapted from April Smith's novel, is set to air on Tuesday, December 13, while another book-adapted TV movie "Deck the Halls" will premiere a week later on Tuesday, December 20.
All six telepics will fill TNT's 9 P.M. slot on respective dates.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary