TNT Announces Return Dates of 'Rizzoli and Isles', 'Leverage' and Other Shows
TNT has unveiled when viewers can watch the return of their favorite series in winter. "The Closer" will return with the second part of its seventh season on Monday, November 28, at 9 P.M. ET/PT. An hour later, "Rizzoli & Isles" will be back with the remaining 5 episodes of its sophomore season.
The day before, "Leverage" will resume airing eight new episodes from season 4. Meanwhile, "Southland" will debut its season 4 which consists of 10 episodes on January 17, 2012, at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
The network has additionally lined up six original telepics which are part of its Mystery Movie Night program. It will be kicked off with "Scott Turow's Innocent", which stars Bill Pulman and Alfred Molina, on Tuesday, November 29, and followed the next day with "Ricochet", which is based on the book by Sandra Brown.
"Hide" featuring Carla Gugino and Mark-Paul Gosselaar will air Tuesday, December 6, while Dermot Mulroney-starring "Silent Witness" is set to debut on Wednesday, December 7. "Good Morning, Killer", adapted from April Smith's novel, is set to air on Tuesday, December 13, while another book-adapted TV movie "Deck the Halls" will premiere a week later on Tuesday, December 20.
All six telepics will fill TNT's 9 P.M. slot on respective dates.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7