Report: Brenda Song Expecting First Child With Miley Cyrus' Brother
Brenda Song has a bun in the oven, if Celebuzz is to be trusted. Accordingly, the actress who gained fame through Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" is expecting a child with Miley Cyrus' brother and former Metro Station vocalist, Trace Cyrus.
Words are, the actress who plays Christy Lee in "The Social Network" is about eight weeks along in her pregnancy. Neither her representative nor Trace's has come out with comments on the rumor, but if it is proven to be true, the baby will be the pair's first child together.
23-year-old Brenda has been quietly dating 22-year-old Trace for months. The "College Road Trip" actress made her first red carpet appearance together with Billy Ray Cyrus' adopted son at Nylon's party back in May 2010. She also modeled for his clothing line, Southern Made Hollywood Paid.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting