Report: Brenda Song Expecting First Child With Miley Cyrus' Brother
Brenda Song has a bun in the oven, if Celebuzz is to be trusted. Accordingly, the actress who gained fame through Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" is expecting a child with Miley Cyrus' brother and former Metro Station vocalist, Trace Cyrus.
Words are, the actress who plays Christy Lee in "The Social Network" is about eight weeks along in her pregnancy. Neither her representative nor Trace's has come out with comments on the rumor, but if it is proven to be true, the baby will be the pair's first child together.
23-year-old Brenda has been quietly dating 22-year-old Trace for months. The "College Road Trip" actress made her first red carpet appearance together with Billy Ray Cyrus' adopted son at Nylon's party back in May 2010. She also modeled for his clothing line, Southern Made Hollywood Paid.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars