Report: Brenda Song Expecting First Child With Miley Cyrus' Brother
Brenda Song has a bun in the oven, if Celebuzz is to be trusted. Accordingly, the actress who gained fame through Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" is expecting a child with Miley Cyrus' brother and former Metro Station vocalist, Trace Cyrus.
Words are, the actress who plays Christy Lee in "The Social Network" is about eight weeks along in her pregnancy. Neither her representative nor Trace's has come out with comments on the rumor, but if it is proven to be true, the baby will be the pair's first child together.
23-year-old Brenda has been quietly dating 22-year-old Trace for months. The "College Road Trip" actress made her first red carpet appearance together with Billy Ray Cyrus' adopted son at Nylon's party back in May 2010. She also modeled for his clothing line, Southern Made Hollywood Paid.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap