Report: Brenda Song Expecting First Child With Miley Cyrus' Brother
Brenda Song has a bun in the oven, if Celebuzz is to be trusted. Accordingly, the actress who gained fame through Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" is expecting a child with Miley Cyrus' brother and former Metro Station vocalist, Trace Cyrus.
Words are, the actress who plays Christy Lee in "The Social Network" is about eight weeks along in her pregnancy. Neither her representative nor Trace's has come out with comments on the rumor, but if it is proven to be true, the baby will be the pair's first child together.
23-year-old Brenda has been quietly dating 22-year-old Trace for months. The "College Road Trip" actress made her first red carpet appearance together with Billy Ray Cyrus' adopted son at Nylon's party back in May 2010. She also modeled for his clothing line, Southern Made Hollywood Paid.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert