Report: Brenda Song Expecting First Child With Miley Cyrus' Brother
Brenda Song has a bun in the oven, if Celebuzz is to be trusted. Accordingly, the actress who gained fame through Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" is expecting a child with Miley Cyrus' brother and former Metro Station vocalist, Trace Cyrus.
Words are, the actress who plays Christy Lee in "The Social Network" is about eight weeks along in her pregnancy. Neither her representative nor Trace's has come out with comments on the rumor, but if it is proven to be true, the baby will be the pair's first child together.
23-year-old Brenda has been quietly dating 22-year-old Trace for months. The "College Road Trip" actress made her first red carpet appearance together with Billy Ray Cyrus' adopted son at Nylon's party back in May 2010. She also modeled for his clothing line, Southern Made Hollywood Paid.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms