Chord Overstreet Is Idealistic Teacher on 'The Middle'
Leaving McKinley High set of "Glee", Chord Overstreet is going back to school on "The Middle". However, instead of enrolling as a student, he will play a new teacher at Orson Elementary school on the ABC series, which will return with a one-hour season 3 premiere on Wednesday, September 21 at 8/7c.
Chord will guest star as Ralph Wilkerson, a fourth-grade teacher to young Brick Heck (Atticus Shaffer) in the Wednesday, September 28 episode. His character is described by TV Guide as "enthusiastic, energetic but perhaps a little too forward-thinking for the elder Hecks' tastes."
"The Middle" star Patricia Heaton, who plays Brick's mother Frankie, has taken to Twitter to help spread the news. "For all you @GLEEonFOX fans, @chordoverstreet is playing Brick's 4th grade teacher this year on #TheMiddle!" she wrote on Tuesday, August 23.
In another news, how Chord's "Glee" character will be written off has been revealed. According to TVLine, Sam Evans will move out of state with his family to Indiana.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars