Chord Overstreet Is Idealistic Teacher on 'The Middle'
Leaving McKinley High set of "Glee", Chord Overstreet is going back to school on "The Middle". However, instead of enrolling as a student, he will play a new teacher at Orson Elementary school on the ABC series, which will return with a one-hour season 3 premiere on Wednesday, September 21 at 8/7c.
Chord will guest star as Ralph Wilkerson, a fourth-grade teacher to young Brick Heck (Atticus Shaffer) in the Wednesday, September 28 episode. His character is described by TV Guide as "enthusiastic, energetic but perhaps a little too forward-thinking for the elder Hecks' tastes."
"The Middle" star Patricia Heaton, who plays Brick's mother Frankie, has taken to Twitter to help spread the news. "For all you @GLEEonFOX fans, @chordoverstreet is playing Brick's 4th grade teacher this year on #TheMiddle!" she wrote on Tuesday, August 23.
In another news, how Chord's "Glee" character will be written off has been revealed. According to TVLine, Sam Evans will move out of state with his family to Indiana.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed