Chord Overstreet Is Idealistic Teacher on 'The Middle'
Leaving McKinley High set of "Glee", Chord Overstreet is going back to school on "The Middle". However, instead of enrolling as a student, he will play a new teacher at Orson Elementary school on the ABC series, which will return with a one-hour season 3 premiere on Wednesday, September 21 at 8/7c.
Chord will guest star as Ralph Wilkerson, a fourth-grade teacher to young Brick Heck (Atticus Shaffer) in the Wednesday, September 28 episode. His character is described by TV Guide as "enthusiastic, energetic but perhaps a little too forward-thinking for the elder Hecks' tastes."
"The Middle" star Patricia Heaton, who plays Brick's mother Frankie, has taken to Twitter to help spread the news. "For all you @GLEEonFOX fans, @chordoverstreet is playing Brick's 4th grade teacher this year on #TheMiddle!" she wrote on Tuesday, August 23.
In another news, how Chord's "Glee" character will be written off has been revealed. According to TVLine, Sam Evans will move out of state with his family to Indiana.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance