Chord Overstreet Is Idealistic Teacher on 'The Middle'
Leaving McKinley High set of "Glee", Chord Overstreet is going back to school on "The Middle". However, instead of enrolling as a student, he will play a new teacher at Orson Elementary school on the ABC series, which will return with a one-hour season 3 premiere on Wednesday, September 21 at 8/7c.
Chord will guest star as Ralph Wilkerson, a fourth-grade teacher to young Brick Heck (Atticus Shaffer) in the Wednesday, September 28 episode. His character is described by TV Guide as "enthusiastic, energetic but perhaps a little too forward-thinking for the elder Hecks' tastes."
"The Middle" star Patricia Heaton, who plays Brick's mother Frankie, has taken to Twitter to help spread the news. "For all you @GLEEonFOX fans, @chordoverstreet is playing Brick's 4th grade teacher this year on #TheMiddle!" she wrote on Tuesday, August 23.
In another news, how Chord's "Glee" character will be written off has been revealed. According to TVLine, Sam Evans will move out of state with his family to Indiana.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder