Will and Jada Pinkett Smith: 'Our Marriage Is Intact'
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are putting a stop to swirling rumors that they have split after 13 years of marriage. On Tuesday (August 23) afternoon, the Hollywood power couple released a joint statement, slamming the split report and insisting that they are still happily married.
"Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false," assured the couple who are parents to rising stars Jaden Smith and Willow Smith. They stressed further in the statement, "We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
Sounding off similar denial was Trey Smith, Will's son from a previous marriage. On what appears to be his official Twitter page, the teenager strongly denied the separation. "Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split ! False information," he wrote, "its not true RETWEET!!!"
Trey followed it up with a series of other tweets. "Will and Jada getting a DIVORCE ..NOT TRUE AT ALL !!", "Everyone can think what they want ..even if its not true #Lame" and "Let me just say.. the rumors need to stop. Will and Jada aren't getting divorced, #ItsAllLies" are some of them.
It was previously reported that Will and Jada's separation was caused by Jada's alleged affair with her "Hawthorne" co-star, Marc Anthony. A representative for Jada was quick to come out with a denial though. To Us Weekly, the rep stated, "Everything about Jada and Marc Anthony is false."
More Will Smith News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors