Will and Jada Pinkett Smith: 'Our Marriage Is Intact'
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are putting a stop to swirling rumors that they have split after 13 years of marriage. On Tuesday (August 23) afternoon, the Hollywood power couple released a joint statement, slamming the split report and insisting that they are still happily married.
"Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false," assured the couple who are parents to rising stars Jaden Smith and Willow Smith. They stressed further in the statement, "We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
Sounding off similar denial was Trey Smith, Will's son from a previous marriage. On what appears to be his official Twitter page, the teenager strongly denied the separation. "Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split ! False information," he wrote, "its not true RETWEET!!!"
Trey followed it up with a series of other tweets. "Will and Jada getting a DIVORCE ..NOT TRUE AT ALL !!", "Everyone can think what they want ..even if its not true #Lame" and "Let me just say.. the rumors need to stop. Will and Jada aren't getting divorced, #ItsAllLies" are some of them.
It was previously reported that Will and Jada's separation was caused by Jada's alleged affair with her "Hawthorne" co-star, Marc Anthony. A representative for Jada was quick to come out with a denial though. To Us Weekly, the rep stated, "Everything about Jada and Marc Anthony is false."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3