Report of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Split Emerges
Words are rife that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated. One of the most powerful couples in Hollywood has been married for 13 years and are parents to two famous children, Jaden Smith and Willow Smith. Will has another son, Trey, from previous marriage.
However, this report from In Touch Weekly is leaning towards a false story. TMZ contacted Jada's rep who said, "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ...Lord. I'm going back to bed." Radar Online also quoted a family member as saying, "They're happy and married still."
Just last month, the couple gave an interview to Architectural Digest magazine and talked about their Malibu love nest. Will described the house as having no "dead end ...to create an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love".
Will met Jada in 1995 when she auditioned for the role of his girlfriend on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". She did not get the part but she hooked his heart. They got married on New Year's Eve 1997 during which Jada was two-month pregnant.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?