Report of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Split Emerges
Words are rife that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated. One of the most powerful couples in Hollywood has been married for 13 years and are parents to two famous children, Jaden Smith and Willow Smith. Will has another son, Trey, from previous marriage.
However, this report from In Touch Weekly is leaning towards a false story. TMZ contacted Jada's rep who said, "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ...Lord. I'm going back to bed." Radar Online also quoted a family member as saying, "They're happy and married still."
Just last month, the couple gave an interview to Architectural Digest magazine and talked about their Malibu love nest. Will described the house as having no "dead end ...to create an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love".
Will met Jada in 1995 when she auditioned for the role of his girlfriend on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". She did not get the part but she hooked his heart. They got married on New Year's Eve 1997 during which Jada was two-month pregnant.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'