Report of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Split Emerges
Words are rife that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated. One of the most powerful couples in Hollywood has been married for 13 years and are parents to two famous children, Jaden Smith and Willow Smith. Will has another son, Trey, from previous marriage.
However, this report from In Touch Weekly is leaning towards a false story. TMZ contacted Jada's rep who said, "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ...Lord. I'm going back to bed." Radar Online also quoted a family member as saying, "They're happy and married still."
Just last month, the couple gave an interview to Architectural Digest magazine and talked about their Malibu love nest. Will described the house as having no "dead end ...to create an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love".
Will met Jada in 1995 when she auditioned for the role of his girlfriend on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". She did not get the part but she hooked his heart. They got married on New Year's Eve 1997 during which Jada was two-month pregnant.
More Will Smith News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'