A Mystery Note Found With Jani Lane's Body
While results of toxicology tests are waiting to be released, a new founding on the death of Jani Lane has emerged. A piece of paper was found with the former Warrant singer's body, tucked inside his pants' pocket.
The mystery note, according to TMZ's sources, has "I am Jani Lane" written on it along with a phone number of a person close to Jani. As previously known, Jani had no official ID with him on the day he died and found at a Los Angeles motel on August 11.
Police contacted the number and have been communicating with that person whose identity is kept hidden. The person, who wrote the note and had placed a similar one on Jani in the past, is one of his friends. Jani's family members are reportedly enraged because the person, who is aware of Jani's condition, did not help the singer to seek treatment and only attached him with a piece of paper instead.
Jani did not check into the Comfort Inn himself but it is still unclear whether the person who wrote the note and the one who purchased the room for him are the same person. Nevertheless, police still believe that there is no foul play surrounding Jani's death, treating it as either accidental or due to natural causes.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences