A Mystery Note Found With Jani Lane's Body
While results of toxicology tests are waiting to be released, a new founding on the death of Jani Lane has emerged. A piece of paper was found with the former Warrant singer's body, tucked inside his pants' pocket.
The mystery note, according to TMZ's sources, has "I am Jani Lane" written on it along with a phone number of a person close to Jani. As previously known, Jani had no official ID with him on the day he died and found at a Los Angeles motel on August 11.
Police contacted the number and have been communicating with that person whose identity is kept hidden. The person, who wrote the note and had placed a similar one on Jani in the past, is one of his friends. Jani's family members are reportedly enraged because the person, who is aware of Jani's condition, did not help the singer to seek treatment and only attached him with a piece of paper instead.
Jani did not check into the Comfort Inn himself but it is still unclear whether the person who wrote the note and the one who purchased the room for him are the same person. Nevertheless, police still believe that there is no foul play surrounding Jani's death, treating it as either accidental or due to natural causes.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen