Megan Fox on Tattoo Removal: Marilyn Monroe Is 'a Negative Character'
Megan Fox is in the process of having her Marilyn Monroe tattoo removed from her right forearm. When asked about the portrait inking, the actress playing Mikaela Banes in the first two "Transformers" movies told Italian magazine Amica that she is getting rid of negative energy.
"I'm removing it," the 25-year-old actress confirmed that she has undergone laser treatments. She went on to explain, "It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life." She added, "Who knows, maybe I'll remove the others too, but the laser hurts."
Back in 2009, Megan revealed that her admiration of the blonde bombshell was one of the reasons she got herself the tattoo. She moreover spilled that it also serves as "a warning" as explaining, "It warns me not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down."
The body art, however, appeared lighter and less detailed when the "Jonah Hex" actress showed up at a New York City party celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Jaguar E-Type in April of 2011. It quickly prompted speculation that she was trying to etch the ink off her skin.
Megan apparently didn't only regret having the tattoo. When quizzed about her belly button piercing, the wife of Brian Austin Green told Amica, "I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent