George Michael Finally Confirms Split From Kenny Goss
George Michael made a confession about his love life on the opening night of his "Symphonica" tour. The former Wham! singer admitted that he is no longer together with longtime partner Kenny Goss when taking the stage at the Prague State Opera House on Monday, August 22.
To the audience gathering, the 48-year-old singer shared, "Kenny and I haven't been together for two and a half years ... It's time to be honest." Dedicating a new song titled "Where I Hope You Are" to the Texan businessman, he added, "My love life has has been a lot more turbulent than I've let on. This man has brought me a lot of joy and a lot of pain."
Words that George has broken up with Kenny were last brought up by The Sun in March. The publication reported at the time that the "Careless Whisper" hitmaker was dumped because of his drug habit. "There are only so many second chances Kenny was prepared to give," a source said. "He's been loyal to George from day one, but that hasn't always been reciprocated."
George, however, dismissed the report when speaking to British TV talk show "The Wright Show". He at the time said, "It is complete bulls**t about myself and Kenny breaking up. Don't believe this story." He added, "We've had our problems but he's never had a problem with my lifestyle."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs