George Michael Finally Confirms Split From Kenny Goss
George Michael made a confession about his love life on the opening night of his "Symphonica" tour. The former Wham! singer admitted that he is no longer together with longtime partner Kenny Goss when taking the stage at the Prague State Opera House on Monday, August 22.
To the audience gathering, the 48-year-old singer shared, "Kenny and I haven't been together for two and a half years ... It's time to be honest." Dedicating a new song titled "Where I Hope You Are" to the Texan businessman, he added, "My love life has has been a lot more turbulent than I've let on. This man has brought me a lot of joy and a lot of pain."
Words that George has broken up with Kenny were last brought up by The Sun in March. The publication reported at the time that the "Careless Whisper" hitmaker was dumped because of his drug habit. "There are only so many second chances Kenny was prepared to give," a source said. "He's been loyal to George from day one, but that hasn't always been reciprocated."
George, however, dismissed the report when speaking to British TV talk show "The Wright Show". He at the time said, "It is complete bulls**t about myself and Kenny breaking up. Don't believe this story." He added, "We've had our problems but he's never had a problem with my lifestyle."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby