George Michael Finally Confirms Split From Kenny Goss
George Michael made a confession about his love life on the opening night of his "Symphonica" tour. The former Wham! singer admitted that he is no longer together with longtime partner Kenny Goss when taking the stage at the Prague State Opera House on Monday, August 22.
To the audience gathering, the 48-year-old singer shared, "Kenny and I haven't been together for two and a half years ... It's time to be honest." Dedicating a new song titled "Where I Hope You Are" to the Texan businessman, he added, "My love life has has been a lot more turbulent than I've let on. This man has brought me a lot of joy and a lot of pain."
Words that George has broken up with Kenny were last brought up by The Sun in March. The publication reported at the time that the "Careless Whisper" hitmaker was dumped because of his drug habit. "There are only so many second chances Kenny was prepared to give," a source said. "He's been loyal to George from day one, but that hasn't always been reciprocated."
George, however, dismissed the report when speaking to British TV talk show "The Wright Show". He at the time said, "It is complete bulls**t about myself and Kenny breaking up. Don't believe this story." He added, "We've had our problems but he's never had a problem with my lifestyle."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'