Video Premiere: Avicii's 'Fade Into Darkness'
Before Leona Lewis premieres her "Collide" music video, Avicii beats her by dropping his own. The Swedish DJ debuts visuals for his Andreas Moe-featured single called "Fade Into Darkness" which carries some dance beats used by the British singer for her song.
Avicii and Leona had a feud over the copyright infringement issue. After exchanging words of accusation and denial, they resolved it behind the closed door. The disc jokey then was credited as a duet partner of the "Bleeding Love" hitmaker in the cover art of the single.
The "Fade Into Darkness" video features a couple wearing all-white outfit and lingering in an all-white and bright-light room. When the man sleeps, the girl picks up her black shoulder bag, puts on her black jacket and walks out of the room. She enters the darkness of the night, delving deeper into the shadow and destroying all of the lights along the way.
The "Collide" clip, meanwhile, might be the opposite. In an official still, she's seen standing in the beach enjoying a warm summer day. If the recently-released picture is any indication of what to expect, the clip might be filled with breezy, summery vibes. It's promised to come out very soon.
Avicii's "Fade Into Darkness" music video
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia