Video Premiere: Avicii's 'Fade Into Darkness'
Before Leona Lewis premieres her "Collide" music video, Avicii beats her by dropping his own. The Swedish DJ debuts visuals for his Andreas Moe-featured single called "Fade Into Darkness" which carries some dance beats used by the British singer for her song.
Avicii and Leona had a feud over the copyright infringement issue. After exchanging words of accusation and denial, they resolved it behind the closed door. The disc jokey then was credited as a duet partner of the "Bleeding Love" hitmaker in the cover art of the single.
The "Fade Into Darkness" video features a couple wearing all-white outfit and lingering in an all-white and bright-light room. When the man sleeps, the girl picks up her black shoulder bag, puts on her black jacket and walks out of the room. She enters the darkness of the night, delving deeper into the shadow and destroying all of the lights along the way.
The "Collide" clip, meanwhile, might be the opposite. In an official still, she's seen standing in the beach enjoying a warm summer day. If the recently-released picture is any indication of what to expect, the clip might be filled with breezy, summery vibes. It's promised to come out very soon.
Avicii's "Fade Into Darkness" music video
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation