Video Premiere: Avicii's 'Fade Into Darkness'
Before Leona Lewis premieres her "Collide" music video, Avicii beats her by dropping his own. The Swedish DJ debuts visuals for his Andreas Moe-featured single called "Fade Into Darkness" which carries some dance beats used by the British singer for her song.
Avicii and Leona had a feud over the copyright infringement issue. After exchanging words of accusation and denial, they resolved it behind the closed door. The disc jokey then was credited as a duet partner of the "Bleeding Love" hitmaker in the cover art of the single.
The "Fade Into Darkness" video features a couple wearing all-white outfit and lingering in an all-white and bright-light room. When the man sleeps, the girl picks up her black shoulder bag, puts on her black jacket and walks out of the room. She enters the darkness of the night, delving deeper into the shadow and destroying all of the lights along the way.
The "Collide" clip, meanwhile, might be the opposite. In an official still, she's seen standing in the beach enjoying a warm summer day. If the recently-released picture is any indication of what to expect, the clip might be filled with breezy, summery vibes. It's promised to come out very soon.
Avicii's "Fade Into Darkness" music video
More Avicii News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story