Demi Lovato Announces Her First Concert Dates
Demi Lovato is going to follow up her live performance at Do Something Awards with two live concerts. The ex-girlfriend of Joe Jonas called Ryan Seacrest on his radio show and took to Twitter to announce the upcoming gigs.
The first concert will be held at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY on September 17. The second one will take place at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, CA on September 23. Tickets for both shows will go on sale starting Friday, August 26 at 10 A.M.
"These shows are basically thanking my fans for being so supportive throughout this entire journey," she told Ryan. "This is the first time that I will be on stage in about a year. I am already so excited and can't wait to see everyone out there in the audience."
Demi additionally revealed more tidbit on Twitter. She tweeted a "yes" when asked whether she will perform new songs from her upcoming studio album "Unbroken". One of the songs she's excited to perform is called "All Night Long." There would be no supporting act, but she promises a big show for fans.
She's going to release the album in the United States on September 20. It has already been preceded by its lead single "Skyscraper" which peaked at No. 10 on Billboard Hot 200. Details about other tracks in the album remain scarce, but rumor suggested she has hit studio with Missy Elliott and Timbaland.
The report was sort of confirmed by Ryan Tedder who helps Demi finish the album. "There's even like a little rap feature on it," he said. "She's got a couple features on this album, one in particular that is going to shock everybody. I was like, 'How did you get this person? They're impossible to get and you got them!' "
More Demi Lovato News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande