Demi Lovato Announces Her First Concert Dates
Demi Lovato is going to follow up her live performance at Do Something Awards with two live concerts. The ex-girlfriend of Joe Jonas called Ryan Seacrest on his radio show and took to Twitter to announce the upcoming gigs.
The first concert will be held at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY on September 17. The second one will take place at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, CA on September 23. Tickets for both shows will go on sale starting Friday, August 26 at 10 A.M.
"These shows are basically thanking my fans for being so supportive throughout this entire journey," she told Ryan. "This is the first time that I will be on stage in about a year. I am already so excited and can't wait to see everyone out there in the audience."
Demi additionally revealed more tidbit on Twitter. She tweeted a "yes" when asked whether she will perform new songs from her upcoming studio album "Unbroken". One of the songs she's excited to perform is called "All Night Long." There would be no supporting act, but she promises a big show for fans.
She's going to release the album in the United States on September 20. It has already been preceded by its lead single "Skyscraper" which peaked at No. 10 on Billboard Hot 200. Details about other tracks in the album remain scarce, but rumor suggested she has hit studio with Missy Elliott and Timbaland.
The report was sort of confirmed by Ryan Tedder who helps Demi finish the album. "There's even like a little rap feature on it," he said. "She's got a couple features on this album, one in particular that is going to shock everybody. I was like, 'How did you get this person? They're impossible to get and you got them!' "
More Demi Lovato News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years