Report: Denise Richards Turns Down 'Men' Role to Keep Peace With Charlie Sheen
Denise Richards has allegedly turned down an offer to join a scheme to twist the knife in Charlie Sheen's back. The ex-wife of the former "Two and a Half Men" star has declined an offer to appear on the sitcom from which Sheen was recently fired, so TMZ reported.
According to sources connected to the production, producers offered Richards to guest star in the season 9 premiere that will mark Ashton Kutcher's debut as the new lead actor. However, knowing that "she would never hear the end of it from Charlie", the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant reportedly told the producers that she would not do it.
Beside a "Men" role, Richards was previously also reported to be offered to roast Sheen in a Comedy Central show that would air on September 19, the same day "Men" debuts its new season. However, it was later revealed that Seth MacFarlane nabs the job as the roast master.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending