Report: Denise Richards Turns Down 'Men' Role to Keep Peace With Charlie Sheen
Denise Richards has allegedly turned down an offer to join a scheme to twist the knife in Charlie Sheen's back. The ex-wife of the former "Two and a Half Men" star has declined an offer to appear on the sitcom from which Sheen was recently fired, so TMZ reported.
According to sources connected to the production, producers offered Richards to guest star in the season 9 premiere that will mark Ashton Kutcher's debut as the new lead actor. However, knowing that "she would never hear the end of it from Charlie", the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant reportedly told the producers that she would not do it.
Beside a "Men" role, Richards was previously also reported to be offered to roast Sheen in a Comedy Central show that would air on September 19, the same day "Men" debuts its new season. However, it was later revealed that Seth MacFarlane nabs the job as the roast master.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia