Report: Denise Richards Turns Down 'Men' Role to Keep Peace With Charlie Sheen
Denise Richards has allegedly turned down an offer to join a scheme to twist the knife in Charlie Sheen's back. The ex-wife of the former "Two and a Half Men" star has declined an offer to appear on the sitcom from which Sheen was recently fired, so TMZ reported.
According to sources connected to the production, producers offered Richards to guest star in the season 9 premiere that will mark Ashton Kutcher's debut as the new lead actor. However, knowing that "she would never hear the end of it from Charlie", the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant reportedly told the producers that she would not do it.
Beside a "Men" role, Richards was previously also reported to be offered to roast Sheen in a Comedy Central show that would air on September 19, the same day "Men" debuts its new season. However, it was later revealed that Seth MacFarlane nabs the job as the roast master.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival