Report: Denise Richards Turns Down 'Men' Role to Keep Peace With Charlie Sheen
Denise Richards has allegedly turned down an offer to join a scheme to twist the knife in Charlie Sheen's back. The ex-wife of the former "Two and a Half Men" star has declined an offer to appear on the sitcom from which Sheen was recently fired, so TMZ reported.
According to sources connected to the production, producers offered Richards to guest star in the season 9 premiere that will mark Ashton Kutcher's debut as the new lead actor. However, knowing that "she would never hear the end of it from Charlie", the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant reportedly told the producers that she would not do it.
Beside a "Men" role, Richards was previously also reported to be offered to roast Sheen in a Comedy Central show that would air on September 19, the same day "Men" debuts its new season. However, it was later revealed that Seth MacFarlane nabs the job as the roast master.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video