Report: Denise Richards Turns Down 'Men' Role to Keep Peace With Charlie Sheen
Denise Richards has allegedly turned down an offer to join a scheme to twist the knife in Charlie Sheen's back. The ex-wife of the former "Two and a Half Men" star has declined an offer to appear on the sitcom from which Sheen was recently fired, so TMZ reported.
According to sources connected to the production, producers offered Richards to guest star in the season 9 premiere that will mark Ashton Kutcher's debut as the new lead actor. However, knowing that "she would never hear the end of it from Charlie", the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant reportedly told the producers that she would not do it.
Beside a "Men" role, Richards was previously also reported to be offered to roast Sheen in a Comedy Central show that would air on September 19, the same day "Men" debuts its new season. However, it was later revealed that Seth MacFarlane nabs the job as the roast master.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'