Slipped Disc Forces Victoria Beckham to Trade Heels With Flat Shoes
Health apparently is still a priority for a fashionista like Victoria Adams. Although towering heels has long been her signature, the wife of David Beckham has chosen to listen to her doctors' advice for her to ditch high heels as she recovers from a slipped disc in her lower back.
A little over a month after giving birth to fourth child Harper Seven in July, the former member of Spice Girls was photographed stepping out with a pair of flat shoes. Out for a business meeting in Los Angeles, she wore a plain green dress that she paired with a black cardigan and hid her eyes behind big sunglasses.
The Daily Mail reported earlier that Victoria suffered from the slipped disc while pregnant with her first daughter. Accordingly, the singer-turned-fashion designer is in such pain that she struggled to even lift Harper and needed husband David to help her hold the baby while she is breastfeeding.
A spokesman confirmed that Victoria is recovering from a back problem. "Victoria has a back condition. She is resting and receiving treatment," so the rep said. Victoria herself took to Twitter on Friday, August 19 to say, "Thank u for your kind messages. I'm feeling much better and enjoying every precious minute with baby Harper, I'm so in love."
She has been resting at a home on Malibu beach, California, which used to belong to film director Steven Spielberg. Joining her there were husband David and their three sons, 12-year-old Brooklyn, 8-year-old Romeo and 6-year-old Cruz. She is expected to fly to New York next month to attend New York Fashion Week, where she will showcase her Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
More Victoria Adams News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny