Slipped Disc Forces Victoria Beckham to Trade Heels With Flat Shoes
Health apparently is still a priority for a fashionista like Victoria Adams. Although towering heels has long been her signature, the wife of David Beckham has chosen to listen to her doctors' advice for her to ditch high heels as she recovers from a slipped disc in her lower back.
A little over a month after giving birth to fourth child Harper Seven in July, the former member of Spice Girls was photographed stepping out with a pair of flat shoes. Out for a business meeting in Los Angeles, she wore a plain green dress that she paired with a black cardigan and hid her eyes behind big sunglasses.
The Daily Mail reported earlier that Victoria suffered from the slipped disc while pregnant with her first daughter. Accordingly, the singer-turned-fashion designer is in such pain that she struggled to even lift Harper and needed husband David to help her hold the baby while she is breastfeeding.
A spokesman confirmed that Victoria is recovering from a back problem. "Victoria has a back condition. She is resting and receiving treatment," so the rep said. Victoria herself took to Twitter on Friday, August 19 to say, "Thank u for your kind messages. I'm feeling much better and enjoying every precious minute with baby Harper, I'm so in love."
She has been resting at a home on Malibu beach, California, which used to belong to film director Steven Spielberg. Joining her there were husband David and their three sons, 12-year-old Brooklyn, 8-year-old Romeo and 6-year-old Cruz. She is expected to fly to New York next month to attend New York Fashion Week, where she will showcase her Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
More Victoria Adams News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl