Catwoman Rides a High-Speed Batpod in New 'Dark Knight Rises' Set Video
Anne Hathaway has been taped riding Batpod in high speed on the set of "The Dark Knight Rises" in Pittsburgh. In a freshly shared YouTube video, the 28-year-old actress is seen donning the full costume of Catwoman while she gets in action among a convoy of Tumblers. The scene was shot at Willam Penn Place on Sunday, August 21.
Another newly posted on-set video of the much-awaited superhero film, meanwhile, features the Batpod being prepared for the filming on Penn Avenue. The video gives a look at how the crew maintain the super bike and take a test-drive before it's used for the shooting.
While Hathaway looks flawless in her Catwoman suit on the set, she once confessed that it took a hard work for her to fit in the tight costume. During a talk show interview with Chelsea Handler last week, the "One Day" actress shared, "I'm a vegetarian, and right now I'm living on kale and dust for the training. That catsuit's unforgiving!" She also added that it takes three people to squeeze her into the costume.
Directed by Christopher Nolan, "The Dark Knight Rises" is slated to arrive in U.S theaters on July 20, 2012. Joining Hathaway in the cast ensemble are Christian Bale who reprises his role as Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman, Tom Hardy who plays villainous character Bane, Joseph Gordon-Levitt who stars as John Blake, and Marion Cotillard who portrays Miranda Tate.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake