Octomom Nadya Suleman Wins Celebrity Boxing Match Against Strip Club Bartender
Nadya Suleman can add another title to her resume, a boxing winner. The Octomom stepped into the ring in Fort Lauderdale, Miami last Saturday, August 20 for a celebrity boxing match against a local strip club bartender named Cassandra Andersen, and was declared a winner by a split decision.
For the match, the 36-year-old wore an all-black ensemble and oversized boxing gloves. The Miami Herald reported although she was supposed to do three one-minute rounds, she tore off her boxing gloves and left the ring with raised middle fingers a few seconds before the match was actually over.
On Nadya's sudden exit in the last seconds, her 25 year-old opponent, Cassandra, commented, "I think she was mad 'cause she was getting beat up. So she said '[bleep] you' to everybody and ran off." After a few minutes in her hotel room, the mother of 14 came back and was announced as the winner.
Nadya's match against Cassandra was her second of four currently scheduled. She will have her next fight on September 24 in Los Angeles. Former WWE star Chyna could potentially become her next opponent. Celebrity Boxing Federation CEO Damon Feldman said, "I guess [celebrity boxing] is like her job now."
Among those watching Nadya's match on Saturday was celebrity boxing veteran, Michael Lohan. Radar Online reported that the father of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan revealed that his next opponent will be Kato Kaelin, O.J. Simpson's former house guest.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby