David Guetta's 'Night of Your Life' Ft. Jennifer Hudson Arrives in Full
Another new song from David Guetta hit the web recently. Titled "Night of Your Life", it features R&B singer Jennifer Hudson belting out her lyrics over fist-pumping sound spun by the French DJ. The track will be included in his upcoming studio album "Nothing But the Beat".
"Boy I see ya, looking at me/ I feel you eyes on me, like you gotta have me," she sings. "Watching every more, like it's for you/ You can't help it, you're attracted like a magnet/ My love ain't easy, You gon have to put in some work/ You can't buy me a drink, thinking Imma fall for your flirt."
Guetta is going to release the new album across the United States on August 29. He lines up the likes of Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dogg, will.i.am, Timbaland, Jessie J, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne as featured guests in addition to J-Hud.
With Minaj, Guetta recorded two songs. One called "Where Them Girls At" features additional lines from Timbaland, while the other titled "Turn Me On" has only Minaj tackling the singing part. The former has come out in full, while the latter was recently teased in a snippet.
Full audio stream of "Night of Your Life":
Snippet of "Turn Me On":
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does