Matt and Kim Rise From the Dead With Soulja Boy in 'I'm a Goner' Video
"I'm a Goner" music video from Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" campaign has just arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The clip features Matt and Kim and their featured guests Soulja Boy and Andrew W.K. as singing and rapping corpses in what looks like a mortuary.
In this video, Matt, Kim and Andrew died due to some freak accidents like having a drum stick in their ear and choking on a mic. Soulja, meanwhile, has no visible body injuries. The "Pretty Boy Swag" is kept in the cold chamber, while his messy pals are outside joining the other bloody corpses.
"While our music sounds different, I do think we're coming at music from the same angle, which is we want to make music that people can shake their booties to," Matt said. His partner Kim simply described the music they worked together as an "ultimate party song."
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce