Matt and Kim Rise From the Dead With Soulja Boy in 'I'm a Goner' Video
"I'm a Goner" music video from Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" campaign has just arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The clip features Matt and Kim and their featured guests Soulja Boy and Andrew W.K. as singing and rapping corpses in what looks like a mortuary.
In this video, Matt, Kim and Andrew died due to some freak accidents like having a drum stick in their ear and choking on a mic. Soulja, meanwhile, has no visible body injuries. The "Pretty Boy Swag" is kept in the cold chamber, while his messy pals are outside joining the other bloody corpses.
"While our music sounds different, I do think we're coming at music from the same angle, which is we want to make music that people can shake their booties to," Matt said. His partner Kim simply described the music they worked together as an "ultimate party song."
Matt and Kim's "Pretty Girls" (feat. Soulja Boy and Andrew W.K.) music video
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die