Matt and Kim Rise From the Dead With Soulja Boy in 'I'm a Goner' Video
"I'm a Goner" music video from Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" campaign has just arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The clip features Matt and Kim and their featured guests Soulja Boy and Andrew W.K. as singing and rapping corpses in what looks like a mortuary.
In this video, Matt, Kim and Andrew died due to some freak accidents like having a drum stick in their ear and choking on a mic. Soulja, meanwhile, has no visible body injuries. The "Pretty Boy Swag" is kept in the cold chamber, while his messy pals are outside joining the other bloody corpses.
"While our music sounds different, I do think we're coming at music from the same angle, which is we want to make music that people can shake their booties to," Matt said. His partner Kim simply described the music they worked together as an "ultimate party song."
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms