Matt and Kim Rise From the Dead With Soulja Boy in 'I'm a Goner' Video
"I'm a Goner" music video from Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" campaign has just arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The clip features Matt and Kim and their featured guests Soulja Boy and Andrew W.K. as singing and rapping corpses in what looks like a mortuary.
In this video, Matt, Kim and Andrew died due to some freak accidents like having a drum stick in their ear and choking on a mic. Soulja, meanwhile, has no visible body injuries. The "Pretty Boy Swag" is kept in the cold chamber, while his messy pals are outside joining the other bloody corpses.
"While our music sounds different, I do think we're coming at music from the same angle, which is we want to make music that people can shake their booties to," Matt said. His partner Kim simply described the music they worked together as an "ultimate party song."
Matt and Kim's "Pretty Girls" (feat. Soulja Boy and Andrew W.K.) music video
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed