Matt and Kim Rise From the Dead With Soulja Boy in 'I'm a Goner' Video
"I'm a Goner" music video from Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" campaign has just arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The clip features Matt and Kim and their featured guests Soulja Boy and Andrew W.K. as singing and rapping corpses in what looks like a mortuary.
In this video, Matt, Kim and Andrew died due to some freak accidents like having a drum stick in their ear and choking on a mic. Soulja, meanwhile, has no visible body injuries. The "Pretty Boy Swag" is kept in the cold chamber, while his messy pals are outside joining the other bloody corpses.
"While our music sounds different, I do think we're coming at music from the same angle, which is we want to make music that people can shake their booties to," Matt said. His partner Kim simply described the music they worked together as an "ultimate party song."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board