Kimberly Stewart Gives Birth to Benicio del Toro's Baby Girl
Kimberly Stewart has given birth to her first child with Hollywood actor Benicio del Toro. According to Us Weekly, the model daughter of Rod Stewart welcomed her baby girl, who was 22 inches long and weighed 8 lbs 9 oz, at a hospital in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 21.
The 32-year-old has yet to name her newborn, it is claimed. A source additionally said that her rock legend father Rod and her mother Alana Collins were present when she delivered the baby. 66-year-old Rod was reportedly accompanied by current wife Penny Lancaster. There are no words yet from Benicio's camp regarding the baby's arrival.
Reports that Kimberly and Benicio were expecting a baby together broke out in April. A representative for "The Wolfman" actor confirmed the news as saying, "Kimberly is pregnant. Benicio is the father and is very supportive." The rep added, "Although [he and Kimberly] are not a couple, they are looking forward to the arrival of the baby."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics