Kimberly Stewart Gives Birth to Benicio del Toro's Baby Girl
Kimberly Stewart has given birth to her first child with Hollywood actor Benicio del Toro. According to Us Weekly, the model daughter of Rod Stewart welcomed her baby girl, who was 22 inches long and weighed 8 lbs 9 oz, at a hospital in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 21.
The 32-year-old has yet to name her newborn, it is claimed. A source additionally said that her rock legend father Rod and her mother Alana Collins were present when she delivered the baby. 66-year-old Rod was reportedly accompanied by current wife Penny Lancaster. There are no words yet from Benicio's camp regarding the baby's arrival.
Reports that Kimberly and Benicio were expecting a baby together broke out in April. A representative for "The Wolfman" actor confirmed the news as saying, "Kimberly is pregnant. Benicio is the father and is very supportive." The rep added, "Although [he and Kimberly] are not a couple, they are looking forward to the arrival of the baby."
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...