Kimberly Stewart Gives Birth to Benicio del Toro's Baby Girl
Kimberly Stewart has given birth to her first child with Hollywood actor Benicio del Toro. According to Us Weekly, the model daughter of Rod Stewart welcomed her baby girl, who was 22 inches long and weighed 8 lbs 9 oz, at a hospital in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 21.
The 32-year-old has yet to name her newborn, it is claimed. A source additionally said that her rock legend father Rod and her mother Alana Collins were present when she delivered the baby. 66-year-old Rod was reportedly accompanied by current wife Penny Lancaster. There are no words yet from Benicio's camp regarding the baby's arrival.
Reports that Kimberly and Benicio were expecting a baby together broke out in April. A representative for "The Wolfman" actor confirmed the news as saying, "Kimberly is pregnant. Benicio is the father and is very supportive." The rep added, "Although [he and Kimberly] are not a couple, they are looking forward to the arrival of the baby."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle