Kimberly Stewart Gives Birth to Benicio del Toro's Baby Girl
Kimberly Stewart has given birth to her first child with Hollywood actor Benicio del Toro. According to Us Weekly, the model daughter of Rod Stewart welcomed her baby girl, who was 22 inches long and weighed 8 lbs 9 oz, at a hospital in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 21.
The 32-year-old has yet to name her newborn, it is claimed. A source additionally said that her rock legend father Rod and her mother Alana Collins were present when she delivered the baby. 66-year-old Rod was reportedly accompanied by current wife Penny Lancaster. There are no words yet from Benicio's camp regarding the baby's arrival.
Reports that Kimberly and Benicio were expecting a baby together broke out in April. A representative for "The Wolfman" actor confirmed the news as saying, "Kimberly is pregnant. Benicio is the father and is very supportive." The rep added, "Although [he and Kimberly] are not a couple, they are looking forward to the arrival of the baby."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7