Kimberly Stewart Gives Birth to Benicio del Toro's Baby Girl
Kimberly Stewart has given birth to her first child with Hollywood actor Benicio del Toro. According to Us Weekly, the model daughter of Rod Stewart welcomed her baby girl, who was 22 inches long and weighed 8 lbs 9 oz, at a hospital in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 21.
The 32-year-old has yet to name her newborn, it is claimed. A source additionally said that her rock legend father Rod and her mother Alana Collins were present when she delivered the baby. 66-year-old Rod was reportedly accompanied by current wife Penny Lancaster. There are no words yet from Benicio's camp regarding the baby's arrival.
Reports that Kimberly and Benicio were expecting a baby together broke out in April. A representative for "The Wolfman" actor confirmed the news as saying, "Kimberly is pregnant. Benicio is the father and is very supportive." The rep added, "Although [he and Kimberly] are not a couple, they are looking forward to the arrival of the baby."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern