Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Work on Mending the Bridges, Not Reconciliation
No reconciliation is in the works for Charlie Sheen and ex-wife Brooke Mueller. The former couple seemed to have put their bitter divorce behind when Charlie took Brooke to Mexico over the weekend to celebrate her birthday, but the 45-year-old actor insisted they are not getting back together.
Speaking to TMZ of the matter, the Charlie Harper of "Two and a Half Men" stressed that he and his former spouse are just "good friends trying to be great parents". The actor moreover stated that they are "working on mending the bridges, replanting scorched earth," before adding, "The goal is harmony."
Charlie was snapped boarding a private jet with the mother of his twin boys for a flight from Los Angeles to Mexico last Saturday, August 20. About the trip, the son of actor Martin Sheen explained to TMZ it was Brooke's reward for being "more sober and healthy than I've ever seen her."
The TV star also took to Twitter to dish, "#mexico romantic weekend in Mexico... celebrating Brooke's birthday...! can you guess where we are..? xo c." Apparently enjoying the vacation, he later tweeted, "Epic weekend!! Amazing time w Brooke in #MEXICO..! Ocean is warm... The pool is insane... like a moat around our villa..!! Love it here..!"
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son