Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Work on Mending the Bridges, Not Reconciliation
No reconciliation is in the works for Charlie Sheen and ex-wife Brooke Mueller. The former couple seemed to have put their bitter divorce behind when Charlie took Brooke to Mexico over the weekend to celebrate her birthday, but the 45-year-old actor insisted they are not getting back together.
Speaking to TMZ of the matter, the Charlie Harper of "Two and a Half Men" stressed that he and his former spouse are just "good friends trying to be great parents". The actor moreover stated that they are "working on mending the bridges, replanting scorched earth," before adding, "The goal is harmony."
Charlie was snapped boarding a private jet with the mother of his twin boys for a flight from Los Angeles to Mexico last Saturday, August 20. About the trip, the son of actor Martin Sheen explained to TMZ it was Brooke's reward for being "more sober and healthy than I've ever seen her."
The TV star also took to Twitter to dish, "#mexico romantic weekend in Mexico... celebrating Brooke's birthday...! can you guess where we are..? xo c." Apparently enjoying the vacation, he later tweeted, "Epic weekend!! Amazing time w Brooke in #MEXICO..! Ocean is warm... The pool is insane... like a moat around our villa..!! Love it here..!"
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'